Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed STAFF REPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godlez
Admin
13/10/23
i logged onto the server for 3 mins, punched a cat he died bc he was on low HP. was instantly put into a sit for RDM (fair i guess) godlez looked at logs from 5 days ago and banned me for MRDM for 5 weeks.......................
No evidence as shadowplay is off but the logs should have dates? am i the idiot or what idk whats going on here

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Hi snot lord, you where banned for MRDM because you where reported for RDM and i saw that you had killed 3 people so I banned you for MRDM.

Hi snot lord, you where banned for MRDM because you where reported for RDM and i saw that you had killed 3 people so I banned you for MRDM.
Hi godlez, i was blacklisted from NHS for 5 days on sunday so haven't been on the server since. its impossible i killed 3 ppl with fists in 5 mins (the time i was on the sever) u must have been looking at old logs

john fries

This was dealt with in call (Gatesway had asked me to), and Snot Lord had mentioned that he no longer want to have the staff report on Godlez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom