Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: black hole
Member(s) of staff's rank: admin
Date of Incident: 28;10;2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: was going toward a cop who got killed (shot down) when i got out my car a orange vechicle was speeding and just missed me but rammed my car, so then i shot and blew his car up wich he died. then i got the guy who killed the cop. i got warned for rdm because on logs it shows me damaging him first. he then reported me then i was warned for rdm
Evidence on the incident: none- the other guy had no evidence either

Hi max I warned you for RDM because I got a report against you for RDM and when I checked logs I saw that the combat was initiated by you. There was no logs of you being damaged beforehand, You cant just start shooting at a car for speeding that is not allowed. I did ask for a clip before warning you though to see your side of the story but you did not have one so that is why you were warned.

Azz

Accepted,

Blackhole will be reminded to keep things fair on both sides. However due to the being no clip please be advised for future that you must have an RP reason to shoot someone. If they are car minging then please inform a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom