Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Staff Requirement Suggestions

Here's a list I've came up with that should be pretty much a requirement to make it to staff:
- 16+ years old.
- Have a mic.
- Have a decent mic so you do not sound like you got your mic shoved up where the sun does not shine.
- Not be a squeeker on the mic.
- Have medium -> high playtime on the server (at least 30+ hours gameplay, excluding AFK time).
- Minimum amount of total warns, no active warns.

Feel free to add things to the list in the comments if you see something that I could have missed.

Here's a list I've came up with that should be pretty much a requirement to make it to staff:
- 16+ years old.
- Have a mic.
- Have a decent mic so you do not sound like you got your mic shoved up where the sun does not shine.
- Have medium -> high playtime on the server (at least 30+ hours gameplay, excluding AFK time).

Feel free to add things to the list in the comments if you see something that I could have missed.
alot of the staff team dont have active warns but when we do receive them we do also get punished

john fries

- 16+ years old.
- Have a mic.

Honestly, 15+ would make sense unless specifically pointed out my a member of management. Think the case should be a somewhat hidden rule so that people don't just lie on their apps. Mics are already a requirement same with afk

- 16+ years old.
- Have a mic.

no need to be alot older about 30+ years old

Top Bottom