Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Shelby
Steam id: STEAM_0:1:181073175
Date:02/08/2021

Hey i am srry if the music was loud and breaking the rules if wasent ment to be loud it was ment to be in my ears not in my mic i got gaged and i left for trying to fix it then came back and an admin picked me up from spawn and anned me for 5 days instead of trying to talk with me of what i can do he was really hassitating to ban me so i just trying to type to him wait i gonna explain but he didint listen. he just banned me. my meaning of the server was that i like it when admins are fear and want to listen of what i am saying but not like these admin who actually wanna ruin your day i am not saying all admins are that way someone is nice but not all i hope you look at my appeal and accept it i am srry if you think it was for destroying the game experiences but it wasent i was running around to see if someone could hear my voice not the music i am srry for the people who has been anger on that mic spamming as you call it but i am srry i hope i get fast respond to my appeal and you guys can accept it so i can begin to play on the server again it would be cool and i found out my mic was connected to the sound of my headsett wasent ment to spam.

banned for 4 days 23 hours left!.

Good Evening Shelby;

I was the staff member that had decided to ban you for 5 days for LTAP, Here is the story why:

All day today, I've gave you multiple verbal warnings and gags for Micspamming within PD and other places around the map. You then respond saying "Okay sorry, won't happen again" however 30 mins you'd do the exact same. Finally I gave you a last verbal warning for Mic-Spam and then teleported away and then realized you got gagged by another staff member. You then proceeded to leave the server as well as to return back in order to by-pass your Gag.

You are aware, leaving the server and immediately joining back to bypass the gag command is not allowed, I then spoke to you in a calm civil manner and you proceeded to say "Why", "What", "Wasn't me" etc. You then finally admitted you left to then rejoin straight away as you wanted to "Talk" and didn't want to be gagged. Therefor my ban is valid however management can and will get back to you soon weather or not you've been successful in your appeal.

Kind Regards,

pat

Discord Manager
Denied.
You shouldn't be leaving to avoid punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom