Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Stick2Lambda's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. Yes
- Cannot staff another server. I am staffing another server, but i am looking to leave / transfer.
- Access to Discord. Yes
- A working microphone. Yes
- Clear understanding of the rules. Yes

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Dale Alvin Gribble
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? A long time, on and off.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:442136570
1.7 References (if any)? A few people from another server, namely Modeus, Nino, and Kali

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Murder. Randomly killing a police officer when they have just spawned in. Randomly destroying multiple cars near big tunnel, killing multiple people.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: Starting a new life after you die. Going back to a raid after being killed. Getting you car back after you have been killed.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: You must fear for your character's life. Performing preposterous jumps or stunts that would kill you in real life. Not complying with a hostage takers commands if they have a weapon pointed at you.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Discrimination towards LGBT people. Not training a police recruit for saying they are gay. Arresting people for being LGBT.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Discrimination towards other races. Outwardly expressing hate towards black people. RDM'ing Asian people.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Warn William for Stealing an NHS vehicle, and tell Joe to read adverts.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Check if William was in / outside PD at the time, if he was, and if Joe was in PD, warn him for FearRP, or if not, leave him. If William was clearly not raiding PD, ask a higher-up member of staff to ban him for MRDM x6

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Warn Joe for building in the street, and warn william for FTA and NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Warn Joe for failing to follow No Major Crimes

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have experience in another server.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Ask a staff meber who is more experienced.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Activity, Understanding of GmodAdminSuite, Understanding of server rules.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Being at school, a stammer, and circumstantial inability to deal with large sits.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? To help clear the server of Greifers, NITRP'rs, and other scounderels who ruin RP.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? A stammer, its not too bad but it can be annoying for me and other people.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

I have never seen or heard of this person ever,
the application lacks A LOT of detail (Section 2, 3)
i dont think ' I am staffing another server, but i am looking to leave / transfer.' is an anwser

Arm

inactive

poor application

i agree with what cesar ' I am staffing another server, but i am looking to leave / transfer.'
Even if your ingame name is "Dale Alvin Gribble" i assume people would go off that name in the application not the steam name -

I dont think your fit for staff as your not only staffing another server/ your inactive you have rushed the staff appplication and haddent taken time to read and think about what would you acctualy do

I've seen paragraphs long all to answer one qestion but your here wrighting like a few words or two here and there

My in-game name is Dale Alvin Gribble, and I am willing to leave the over server.

Still have never heard of the name "Dale Alvin Gribble", this is also about the quality of your application, its short and poorly written

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom