Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Gazz player report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Gazz
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:623433893
Date of Incident: 12/2/2021 7 PM MST around
Information about the incident: I was raiding him/his base and they come out they gazz knifes me then when i am dead he calls me a "f*gg*t
Evidence on the incident:

Hey there Joe, please see attached the rules of the server, specifically highlighted rule A1 in regards to discrimination. As the rule clearly says, context is very important, so with that in mind, please do highlight in the clip where I was specifically being discriminatory in any way to any particular protected characteristic or ethnicity other than simply saying "The F slur" when you were raiding us at 2 am and got promptly folded in half.

To provide context for you, please see the below definition of the word in question and see highlighted the many meanings of the word, circled would be the reference to the way you were acting at the time.

Have a fantastic day.

Attachments

• Capture11.PNG
    Capture11.PNG
    74.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Capture12.PNG
    Capture12.PNG
    34.7 KB · Views: 30
Accepted, Gazz will be told not to use that language again for future reference as it can have more than one meaning to it. Although there was some context in the situation its proberbly just better off the word isn't said at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom