Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Sub department for LM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakey

Forums Manager
Graphics Designer
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Suggestion: Add a sub department to LM (Drug Dealer for example)
How will this benefit the community: Increases the RP experience. Attracts more players to the department. The only thing that can be done regularly on LM is raids, if there were a Sub department to make it more like a job it would increase the RP by a mile and benefit the department as well as the community
Link(s): N/A

+1, please add this, LM need more and new stuff this will be great just not drug dealer

I understand that Lm does need some sort of improvement but this is just not the way to go around it. The only thing I would say is to increase the slots on drug dealer

Denied
Whilst I appreciate LM are looking for a sub-department to improve their affectability and activity on the server, a drug dealer department will not be added. We've limited the amount of drug dealers on the server, due to the amount of entities this can create - which if enough is created it could lag the server and harm the community's time on the server in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom