Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Sub division for NCA investigation and Forensics kit addon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Add an NCA Sub Division that is focused on investigating scences, for example if theres a bank raid and the suspect has fleed, the nca sub division, could use the forensics kit to check the fingerprints on the vault, or if there are any dead bodies or footsteps.
How will this benefit the community: This will greatly improve RP and make the server more fun and also an extra sub division for NCA focused on Investigating crime scenes, also adding a new vehicle.
Link(s): https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/investigation-mod

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 14

Jon

-1 Terrible idea will crash the server, even if it gets added it will get removed after it crashes the server for the 9th time

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Did Harry skin that car?

Neutral, as much as I would love to see more content added to NCA, this addon sould cause alot more lag for the server.

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
That van is fugly tho. Harry/Parks has made better skins. Also American van? We need a transit or a merc

Suggestion: Add an NCA Sub Division that is focused on investigating scences, for example if theres a bank raid and the suspect has fleed, the nca sub division, could use the forensics kit to check the fingerprints on the vault, or if there are any dead bodies or footsteps.
How will this benefit the community: This will greatly improve RP and make the server more fun and also an extra sub division for NCA focused on Investigating crime scenes, also adding a new vehicle.
Link(s): https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/investigation-mod
+1 as much as I have no interest in NCA this would be really sick

-1 this addon or a similar one has been suggested tones of times and denied for causing lag/crashing server

Azz

Neutral.

Would be very hard to manage investigations since a lot of criminals who raid bank ect die every 5mins on the server.

Don’t get me wrong, it would be a GREAT idea if everyone was as serious about role play, but most players just want to earn money and skip the role play.

Denied - I do actually love this suggestion, but the issue is that with the current playstyle of the community this addon wouldn't work as intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom