Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted baza's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Baza
SteamID64: 76561199027192175
Date of ban issue: 08/03/2021
Member of staff: Parks
Ban reason (screenhot):1615230974066.png
Why should we unban you: It was in character and didn't realise it was on radio as there has been many bugs nhs radio recently and assumed it was off. It was not supposed to be harmful and Tommy didn't take offence as me and him have banter in discord like this. The reason I said it was as a joke in character like work friends would have banter in real life. I understand this word is offensive but it was never supposed to be heard by anyone and it wasn't directed at anyone who would take offence i think for what it is the sentence is harsh considering what other people say and do on that server and in rp friendly banter gets me banned for 3 weeks is bad. many mods have it out for me such as i got a warn of harry for trying to interrupt a sit because it was on the ground on the street and I was trying to talk to someone who wasn't in the sit trying to rp but i get a warn for no reason im not asking for a unban im asking for time off such as a week this has pretty much ruined my month because this is my main server that i play on and enjoy with all of my friends and foes i have also contributed my allowance on that server for platinum surely this shows my dedication and my happy experience I have on the server.
if you could please take this into consideration and shorten the ban i will keep in check next time im on and it was supposed to be in conversation not radio but the radio on paramedic is very faulty and everyone heard it on radio out of context i know you will probably just skim through this and because you all dislike me now will take the mess out of me for it but if you give me a chance to be unbanned or the sentence shorter i will stay in line and not make anything offensive to anyone one on the server such as this because it was rp friendly banter between colleagues like real life.
i am gratefully and sincerely sorry
baza/ventralsilky

I did know it was a joke and I didn't take offence and I don't think Baza deserves the punishment as it was friendly banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom