Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied PD Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:ADD KSG to commander + in PD
How will this benefit the community: Because of SCO Get Snipers, grenades, etc.. And NCA Inspectors get it so I believe PD Should get it
Link(s)

Last edited:
Suggestion:ADD KSG to commander + in PD
How will this benefit the community: Because of SCO Get Snipers, grenades, etc.. And NCA Inspectors get it so I believe PD Should get it
Link(s)
to be fair, KSG is one of the weapons unique to NCA which might be one of the reasons individuals would like to join them on top of liking the idea of nca.

SRO sniper grenades for SCO19 is due to the fact they are the ones who do the raids and fully use snipers for situations. which comes unique to them.

I don't think PD needs any more weapons added as they're a base department which don't need amazing things. that's where those sub branches come in, once ranked in PD you join the special divisions which had the more advanced weaponry.

to be fair, KSG is one of the weapons unique to NCA which might be one of the reasons individuals would like to join them on top of liking the idea of nca.

SRO sniper grenades for SCO19 is due to the fact they are the ones who do the raids and fully use snipers for situations. which comes unique to them.

I don't think PD needs any more weapons added as they're a base department which don't need amazing things. that's where those sub branches come in, once ranked in PD you join the special divisions which had the more advanced weaponry.
-1 Agreed ^
KSG is the only weapon unique to NCA.

Denied
Other departments have unique weapons for them, however a suggestion for something different for PD, other than conflicting with other department weapons would be better. Take some time to think of other ideas for PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom