Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Suited guy staff app V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1 What is your in-game name? Drezzz (New nickname is gonna be Jason Brod)
1.2 How old are you? 11
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes,
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around 2-3 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? 50/50
1.6 What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:92318743
1.7 References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
(Random Death Match) RDM Is when you kill someone for no reason
1.Jack Left spawn, Timmy spots him leaving it and cames up to him and stabs him to death. It would be RDM Because he didnt had a reason for it
2 Timmy Bought a new perma knife and wants to test it out.Timmy is going to stab Jack to test it out. it would be rdm

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
(NEW LIFE RULE)If you have been killed at mall you can't go back there. You need to wait 5 minutes.
1. Joe Has started a PD Raid. Joe kills timmy in the process, Timmy gets mad and comes back to PD And kills Joe.that would be classified as NLR
2 Tom Decides to mug timmy, Timmy tries to fight back in the process of the mug. Tom kills him. Timmy is going to the last place where he died And kills tom and dances on his body .That would be NLR

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
When a player is outnumbered or has Multiple weapons pointed at him he cant pull out a weapon or run.Player must be scared.
1 Timmy is a suspect of a Firearm possesion. He gets pulled over and has a rifle pointed at him. He pulled a gun and started shooting at them. Thats Fear RP because he didnt had a gun out before he was aimed
2 A group of NCA And SCO-19 are responding to a PD Raid. Will Is caught assisting, He surenders . The next second they are ready to arrest him he pulls out a knife and starts stabbing them

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is when you idenify as other pronounces and someone doesn't like it
Example 1: Tom Idenyfies as Bisexual and timmy doesn't like it so he kills tom.
Example 2: Tom is placing his pronounce as They/them. Timmy finds out about this and starts bullying him.

2.5: What is racism and provide two examples:
When people think one color is better then another
Example 1: Tom has finded out information That timothy is Muslim and proceeds to tell him he's a bomber. thats stereotyping that muslim are bad.
Example 2: Tom Is killed by Timothy because of his skin color This would be racism because Tom Killed someone just because they had a different skin color.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First of all i would bring them to a safe place. I would hear both of stories, Then i would check the logs to make sure. When i know everything, I would tell william he can't steal an NHS vehicle. then i will warn william for CRIMES AGAINST NHS and tell him to type !MOTD in chat for rules

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring them to a safe place and hear both of stories. After that i would make sure he adverted pd raid. I would tell Joe if someone does a pd raid, Kos in pd is active

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly I would take both for them to a safe environment. Then I would hear both sides of the story Then I would tell William He Cant raid without advert(i would recomend him to do a bind) And he rdmed joe during the no advert "RAID" and he broke NLR then i would warn william for RDM+NLR+FTA and i would tell Joe only hobo/hobo king can build on side walks next i would warn Joe for Building on sidewalks

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring them to a safe enviroment and tell the JIHAD Thats No majors means no major crimes like Bank, pd raid and bombing are major crimes Then he killed 10 people so it was MRDM then i would ban him

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Im active everyday and i want to help the server
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would conctact a higher staff from me

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
None

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I am very active, I want to help the server.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
It would not affect me

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I always join on the small people server and there are many rule breakers and i want to stop that

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
I dont

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes i do.

No it hasnt been copied.

Neutral, I'm still bitter about the fact you destroyed my meth lab in the RV, but if you can fix up then i'll give you a +1. (probably)

Jon

1. I Honestly believe you are not yet ready for Staff, The Minimum age requirement to apply for Staff is 13

2. Your attitude is not good at all.

3. You are far to young and immature.

4. Your Grammar and spelling are not what i would expect from a Staff member of Riverside Roleplay

5. You Don't know what some very basic English words mean, Example being, 1669576655480.png

Overall i don't think you are Read for staff just yet.

-1 the fact that you are 11 makes me think you are easily manipulated and very inmature
EDIT:Just saw your last application that got denied 7 days ago if i remember right you have to wait 3 weeks before applying again.

Last edited:
Nah it’s a week he’s good
-1 the fact that you are 11 makes me think you are easily manipulated and very inmature
EDIT:Just saw your last application that got denied 7 days ago if i remember right you have to wait 3 weeks before applying again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom