Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Suited Guy staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1 What is your in-game name? Suited Guy
1.2 How old are you? 11
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes,
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 1 month
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:92318743
1.7 References (if any)? None,

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
(Random Death Match) RDM is when somebody kills somebody without reason
Example 1:Tom comes out a spawn and get to killed by jack For no reason. This would class as RDM because there's no valid reason Or anything behind it
Example 2:Tom spontaneous new car and Jack tells him to come out and pulls out his gun and proceeds to kill him This is RDM because jack didnt adverted carjack

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
(New life rule) When somebody gets killed they can't go back to the same location to try to annoy and you can't go back where you last were for 5 mins
Example 1:Tom has started at PD raid and Timmy is countering it And Tom kills Timmy and Timmy proceeds to come straight back to PD And hasn't waited the five minute cooldown So this would be classified as NLR.
Example 2: Tom has killed timmy in little town in a mugging and timmy spawns back in to little town and kills Tom saying "ez yo dead" But timmy has forgot his previous life And moved on But will did not So this would a NLR act as NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
When a player is Outnumbered and they have multiple weapons pointed at them So they have to comply to their demands they can't pull out a weapon Or try to escape the player must be scared to death
Example 1: A group of SC0s Jump out of a car and all have their gun pointing at And Timothy pulls out a pistol and proceeds to shoot them all So this would be classed as fear RP Timothy cannot pull out any weapon he must comply to their demands and surrender.
Example 2: 3 sergeant's has pulled over Timothy for suspicially having a weapon on him and the sergeant is pointing a salt rifle at timothy's had and Timothy pulls out a knife and stabs him Kills one of them in the process This would be classed as fear RP As you haven't previously had a weapon out And you are Outnumbered so Timothy will have to comply to the demands.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Somebody who does not like what they identify as were somebody who finds what they identify is wrong.
Example 1: Timmy has been killed for identifying as bisexual If he identified as straight he would have been fine.
Example 2: Timmy has he/them in there Riverside forms profile And Tom decides to privately message him with hateful speech About his pronouns This word identify as homophobia As they have been given hateful speech As they are simply different.

2.5: What is racism and provide two examples:
when people think that one color or race is better than another, and they treat or mistreat people based on that belief Essentially, it's when someone is treated unfairly because of how they look.
Example 1: Tom has gotten information that jack is a Muslim and identifies as a Muslim And Tom goes up to him and calls him A bomber And this is stereotyping To Muslims This is Racism Tom only picked on jack because he is Muslim.
Example 2: Tom Is killed by jack because of his skin color This would be racism because jack Killed someone just because they had a different skin color.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: jack has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. mike reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First I would bring both for them I would want to hear both sides Then I would double check that Tom has adverted then And I would tell William That crimes against that NHS are banable And I would educate him on the rules and tell To type in chat !MOTD He can understand all the rules Then I would give William a warning for crimes against the NHS

2.7: mike has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First I would bring both for them to a safe environment And here both for them stories then i would check logs To make sure William has adverted PD raid i will tell Joe of the mistake and tell him that if he is raiding PD everyone is KOS in PD if william didnt advert the pd raid i would consider Warning him(only if he is new to the server or relitivaly clean record) if not i would punish him with MassRDM.

2.8: Mike (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. Jack raids Mikes base with no advert. jack kills mike . mike gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Mike and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would take them to a save place and i will hear both of stories and then check logs. when i know everything I would tell mike that he cant go back there for 5 mins and he cant make a tent on the side walk. Then i would tell jack he must advert raid before he enters the base and starts to kill.
2.9: Jimmy as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” walter as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First of all i would bring them to a safe place and i would hear both of stories next i would check the logs Then if im sure that jimmy adverted i would tell walter that bombing is a Major crime And it would be classifed as MRDM That has a few week ban.
Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Because I'm the probably one of the most active people recently on the servers andAnd i really want to help the server
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Is there is another moderator or any other staff member online I would contact him and I would ask for helping hand Or i would check the (idk if its real but admin handbook)

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
None

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Activity, educating people the rules and Ill make the server more playable (its not with self supply and rdm)

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Nothing

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I really wanna be a staff member because I am really active And i would help the server

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
Nope,

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Smiley Face Showing Thumbs Up Free Vector And Graphic 52863657.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom