Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Buff the sell price for meth and weed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the sell price should be buffed for meth and weed because there is no reason right now to do either of the two, As lean is quicker and more profitable. It is very rare to see ingame a drug dealer doing either of the two and i believe buffing the price would see more diversity for drug dealers. Also more diversity for government drug busts as its way more satisfying to raid a trap house full of weed then to confiscate two barrels.

I think the sell price should be buffed for meth and weed because there is no reason right now to do either of the two, As lean is quicker and more profitable. It is very rare to see ingame a drug dealer doing either of the two and i believe buffing the price would see more diversity for drug dealers. Also more diversity for government drug busts as its way more satisfying to raid a trap house full of weed then to confiscate two barrels.
+1 Only drug that's used is lean as of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom