Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff report by unicorn made against tobais

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff:tobais
Member(s) of staff's rank:moderator
Date of Incident: the day this was sent
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: In a pursuit with a vehicle and then I got shot, by tobais. [ardm]
Evidence on the incident:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/72155909/d1337jsjEHan?invite=cr-MSxleWwsNzk5NDgwOCw
Hello Unicorn,

Could you please provide a better quality video so I am able to see who has shot at your car (there are multiple people in the area at the time.)

Thank you,
Tobias

I would like to just make a comment, remove this if you feel it is unnecessary. But you can see the vehicle health go from 81% to 74% when the X5 is about 2 metres or so from the suspect vehicle.

• Haha
Reactions: Jon
I have opened the clip in full screen in various ways and have been unable to see anything.

I would like to just make a comment, remove this if you feel it is unnecessary. But you can see the vehicle health go from 81% to 74% when the X5 is about 2 metres or so from the suspect vehicle.
Do not reply if you are not involved.

I would also like to include that when making staff reports that you remain professional on the matter and do not discuss outside of the forums or any disciplinary voice channel.

Attachments

• image (7).jpg
    image (7).jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 22
I have opened the clip in full screen in various ways and have been unable to see anything.
The clip shows Unicorn in a pursuit with a vehicle failing to stop. You are walking this pursuit with two other individuals, and you pull out your weapon and shoot at his vehicle. From the video, it appears there is no valid reason as to why you shot at his vehicle. So, I'd like for you to comment on what I have said when possible.

The clip shows Unicorn in a pursuit with a vehicle failing to stop. You are walking this pursuit with two other individuals, and you pull out your weapon and shoot at his vehicle. From the video, it appears there is no valid reason as to why you shot at his vehicle. So, I'd like for you to comment on what I have said when possible.
I believe at the time me and two other terrorists were mugging Unicorn as I can clearly remember "lets mug him" being stated in the terrorist voice channel.

I would also like to add that in the clip shown you can see me holding a psychics gun / gravity gun. Would you maybe consider that it could have been one of the other multiple people in area at the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom