Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Kongs staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Kong
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since it reopened
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:586643815
1.7 References (if any)?
Jackky

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:RDM (Random Death Match) is where a person kills someone else with bo reason.
Example 1: Mike has a gun out and sees someone across the street he then shoots at him and he dies.
Example 2: Mike is in spawn and he goes upto some who he doesn't like and kills them in spawn.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:NLR(New Life Role) is where you die and you can not go back to the same situation, you have to wait 5 minutes.
Example 1: Bob dies in a bank raid he then goes back to the bank raid and decides to carry it on when he died.
Example 2: Bob is raiding a base he dies then comes back to the base kills them and gets the stuff.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:FearRP is where you are out numbered by guns and you can not do anything.
Example 1: PC jim gets kidnapped by 3 people all pointing guns at him he then pulls his gun and starts shooting them even though he had 3 guns to his head.
Example 2: A person is seen with a gun SCO arrive they all point there guns at them he is out numbered and cant do anything but he pulls out his gun and starts shooting them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is where some does not like LGBTQ community and makes fun of them.
Example 1: Bill is saying LGBTQ do not have writes and calling them names that would hurt the LGBTQ community.
Example 2: Bob gets angry and then starts a argument with someone he then calls them gay in a negative way and he is trying to say gay people that are bad and not good.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is where people make fun oh where people come from there skin.
Example 1: Mike is saying the N word in chat and spamming it and saying that this colour skin doesn't have rights.
Example 2: Mike is saying that people who aren't from this country should go back where they came from and being racist to Asian people and making fun of them and calling them bad names.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would go to joe and see what happened when joe says that William has failed to advert carjack I would check if he has adverted, then ask joe if he stole a NHS vehicle then, I would tell joe he adverted it bring William and ask him if he stole a NHS vehicle then I would warn him for stealing a NHS vehicle then tell him not to do it again.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would go to joe ask what happened then i would tell him that he was doing a PD raid so he can kill you if your inside of PD but if your outside of PD he cant shoot you.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I Would go to who ever reported it then i would bring over Joe and William after i have brought them both over i would ask Joe what happened when he has told me i would ask for evidence when he shows me the evidence i will then tell Joe he cant build on the path where people are walking so i would warn Joe for building on the street when not on hobo, after i did that i would then tell William that he has to advert raid when raiding someone's base and warn him for that then tell him that he cant go back to that base and kill them because you have to wait 5 minutes or its NLR then i would warn him for NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe over, after i bring joe i would tell him that he can not bomb such as they are no major crimes and be cant do Bank raid, PD raid and bombing then ask him why he did it after i have got a response i would then tell him that he is going to be band for MRDM and dont do it again.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Iam very active I have been staff before on a different server Iam Known in the community.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would bring a more experienced staff member to help me.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Knowledge on staffing.

Now the rules well.

Calm person.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

I have a bad mic but still works.

My Internet is bad.

Some of my communication.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I see alot of people RDMing when staff are not on and alot of people braking rules when staff aren't on so i would like to try get them people out of the server.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:
Neatral, you are a nice guy in-game but you application is not the best.

+1;
Had nothing but positive situations with you however I would suggest you add more information to your application while you have the chance.

I’d explain the rule meaning as well as add more details on how you would handle situations.

+1;
Had nothing but positive situations with you however I would suggest you add more information to your application while you have the chance.

I’d explain the rule meaning as well as add more details on how you would handle situations.
Thank you for the feedback.

fzn

Hi kong, thanks for showing interest in joining our staff team

I'm concerned about multiple things from looking at your application:
  • how can you enforce our rules when you are still quite young, have a bad mic and lack communication ability (incl. mediocre grammar)
  • even though your profile is private, I assume you have a low overall hour count in gmod, which makes me believe you do not quite know how the game itself works
  • I highly doubt you have had much experience on other communities: you bought gmod on the 26th Feb 2021 which was after Riverside re-opened, and you claim you've been playing since then. This doesn't quite add up. So I'll be expecting an explanation

1.1: What is your in-game name? Kong
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since it reopened
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:586643815
1.7 References (if any)?
Jackky

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:RDM (Random Death Match) is where a person kills someone else with bo reason.
Example 1: Mike has a gun out and sees someone across the street he then shoots at him and he dies.
Example 2: Mike is in spawn and he goes upto some who he doesn't like and kills them in spawn.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:NLR(New Life Role) is where you die and you can not go back to the same situation, you have to wait 5 minutes.
Example 1: Bob dies in a bank raid he then goes back to the bank raid and decides to carry it on when he died.
Example 2: Bob is raiding a base he dies then comes back to the base kills them and gets the stuff.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:FearRP is where you are out numbered by guns and you can not do anything.
Example 1: PC jim gets kidnapped by 3 people all pointing guns at him he then pulls his gun and starts shooting them even though he had 3 guns to his head.
Example 2: A person is seen with a gun SCO arrive they all point there guns at them he is out numbered and cant do anything but he pulls out his gun and starts shooting them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is where some does not like LGBTQ community and makes fun of them.
Example 1: Bill is saying LGBTQ do not have writes and calling them names that would hurt the LGBTQ community.
Example 2: Bob gets angry and then starts a argument with someone he then calls them gay in a negative way and he is trying to say gay people that are bad and not good.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is where people make fun oh where people come from there skin.
Example 1: Mike is saying the N word in chat and spamming it and saying that this colour skin doesn't have rights.
Example 2: Mike is saying that people who aren't from this country should go back where they came from and being racist to Asian people and making fun of them and calling them bad names.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would go to joe and see whats happened when joe says that william has failed to advert carjack i would check if he has or not then ask joe if he stole a NHS vehicle then, i would tell joe he adverted it bring william and ask him if he stole a NHS vehicle then i would warn him for stealing a NHS vehicle.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would go to joe ask what happened then i would tell him that he was doing a PD raid so he can kill you if your inside of PD but if your outside of PD he cant shoot you.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I Would go to who ever reported it then i would bring over Joe and William after i have brought them both over i would ask Joe what happened when he has told me i would ask for evidence when he shows me the evidence i will then tell Joe he cant build on the path where people are walking so i would warn Joe for building on the street when not on hobo, after i did that i would then tell William that he has to advert raid when raiding someone's base and warn him for that then tell him that he cant go back to that base and kill them because you have to wait 5 minutes or its NLR then i wouldd warn him for NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe over, after i bring joe i would tell him that he can not bomb such as they are no major crimes and be cant do Bank raid, PD raid and bombing then ask him why he did it after i have got a response i would then tell him that he is going to be band for MRDM and dont do it again.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Iam very active I have been staff before on a different server Iam Known in the community.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would bring a more experienced staff member to help me.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Knowledge on staffing.

Now the rules well.

Calm person.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I have a bad mic but still works.
My Internet is bad.
Some of my communication.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I see alot of people RDMing when staff are not on and alot of people braking rules when staff aren't on so i would like to try get them people out of the server.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes
+1 Good in-game interactions; but ur staff application isn't as good as it can be.

+1, Very good in game interactions, friendly person; as Jackky said lacking staff application!

Hi kong, thanks for showing interest in joining our staff team

I'm concerned about multiple things from looking at your application:
  • how can you enforce our rules when you are still quite young, have a bad mic and lack communication ability (incl. mediocre grammar)
  • even though your profile is private, I assume you have a low overall hour count in gmod, which makes me believe you do not quite know how the game itself works
  • I highly doubt you have had much experience on other communities: you bought gmod on the 26th Feb 2021 which was after Riverside re-opened, and you claim you've been playing since then. This doesn't quite add up. So I'll be expecting an explanation
yes, I can tell you why my gmod was bought on 26th Feb 2021, its because i didn't fully have the game - I was using family share on my brothers Gmod so I could play it. but I just hadn't bought it until the 26th. about my hours on gmod i have like 600 if this is an ok number. i was at first confused on how to play in a rp server but i have learnt pretty quickly and i enjoy playing riverside

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.
Please message me on discord to schedule an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom