Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied T Jihad cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arm

Suggestion: Make the T Jihad cooldown 30 minutes instead of 45 i feel that it should be on a even number that people would be ok with waiting - with Xp on Jihad i feel that 45 minutes is a very long time to wait and makes jihad slighly boaring as it is one of the only fun T jobs in game// i also would suggest a persanol cooldown but i think it should be a community vote for that one

Suggestion2: allow T's to use the C4 within self defence/hostage RP /"self defence within reason of crossfire issue's" it would give a actual reason to use C4 as no one use's it and it would be more fun

How will this benefit the community: it will benefit Terrorist's fun time as a T makeing it a funner expierance and letting others bomb the server for fun
Link(s): N/a

-1 I don't think changing the cooldown from 45 mins to 30 will do anything for the server, 45 Minutes is not that long. Suggestion 2 is terrible because people can do a bombing and claim it was "self-defence" and break the cooldown. The hostage RP is alright I guess, but the self-defence aspect is so abusive towards the cooldown and the players of the server.

Arm

-1 I don't think changing the cooldown from 45 mins to 30 will do anything for the server, 45 Minutes is not that long. Suggestion 2 is terrible because people can do a bombing and claim it was "self-defence" and break the cooldown. The hostage RP is alright I guess, but the self-defence aspect is so abusive towards the cooldown and the players of the server.
i see what you mean about suggestion 2 but i tought it would be a good idea to incude the C4 in something actually fun to use as no one reallyuses it for bombing

suggestion 1 i mentioned the cooldown because no one really whats to wait 45 minutes to do a bombing / even if 30 minutes is still a while it is still boaring i was gonna ask it to be lowed massivly but i thought that it would be fair for 30 minutes bobming cooldown

self defence i was aslo just trying to include it in something like said above "suggestion 2 sence dumb i get it "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom