Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Taser Misuse Prevention & Discord Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Make discord roles give whitelists
How will this benefit the community: So people get their whitelist straight away | If this isn't possible it was worth a try.
Link(s):

Suggestion: Make a rule where you can't intentionally taser SoD
How will this benefit the community: It is really annoying when SoD are trying to do their job and someone tasers them + it takes away their god mode so they can be killed
Link(s):

fzn

Suggestion: Make a rule where you can't intentionally taser SoD
How will this benefit the community: It is really annoying when SoD are trying to do their job and someone tasers them + it takes away their god mode so they can be killed
Link(s):
I'll look into this
while we are at it, I'd make it not tazer and not be able to be cuffed

Suggestion: Make discord roles give whitelists
How will this benefit the community: So people get their whitelist straight away | If this isn't possible it was worth a try.
Link(s):

Last I checked there is a discord integration addon on the gmodstore that could do this with usergroups. I am really unsure if it is possible with whitelists. I will look for this now actually as it is a great idea.

Edit: The closest I found was this addon

fzn

Last I checked there is a discord integration addon on the gmodstore that could do this with usergroups. I am really unsure if it is possible with whitelists. I will look for this now actually as it is a great idea.

Edit: The closest I found was this addon
Unfortunately gmodstore isn't what dictates what we do or don't add to the server.

As for future reference, please don't make one thread for multiple suggestions, I now will no longer be allowing any kind of posts that have more than 1 suggestion.
I posted this on other threads, so please make sure you remember next time to make separate suggestions. This is so we can clearly place the correct prefix & sub-thread for your suggestion. Having multiple suggestions in one threads makes us question what sub-thread to place your thread in.​

I posted this on other threads, so please make sure you remember next time to make separate suggestions. This is so we can clearly place the correct prefix & sub-thread for your suggestion. Having multiple suggestions in one threads makes us question what sub-thread to place your thread in.​
Fully understood, I haven't really read the suggestions recently so I was unaware, I am now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom