Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Bugzzy
Member(s) of staff's rank: Trial Moderator
Date of Incident: 18/09/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Myself and Coomer had carjacked bugzzy's car while he was committing a bank raid, Bugzzy had then left the server and instantly rejoin so his car despawned, In the video provided you will see that it bugzzy's connection had closed but he had also re-joined instantly and had done nothing to reconcile the situation after he had rejoined and therefore leaving to evade roleplay.
Evidence on the incident: The file is to large, if someone could DM me I can provide said evidence. Epsilon Hashtag 9258

hello i do remember this when i shot at the car my game got a memory error and my game crash if you have a clip of this it would say that I timed out as I did not leave on purpose, i did try to find you after but couldn't find you or your friend sorry that u felt i left on purpose.

Denied, as you said:
you will see that it bugzzy's connection had closed
Therefore, I am inclined to believe that Bugzzy is telling the truth with his statement, and this report will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom