Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied THIS IS MY FINAL STAFF AP THE OTHER ONE WAS COPIED AND DID NOT SAVE MY EDITS i wanna make rsrp safe fun and friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name?
SEAMEN DEMON
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
IM NOT SURE THE DATE BUT I HAVE GOT 200 HOURS IN GMOD AND ITS ALL ON RSRP I HAVE PLAYED ONLY 2 OTHER SERVERS AND ONLY FOR LIKE 10 MINS
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
Steam ID: 76561199222828485
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:
2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is when a player kills or attempts to kill someone with out any motive in or out of rp
1)billie spawns into the server says hello and jhon kills him this would mean jhon has rdm'd
2 )alfie walks into a shop buys something and jhon decides to kill him because he want to be gun dealer and there is no slots left as alfie took thelast slot this is random death match.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR or New Life Rule means that after death you must start a new witch means they cannot hold knowledge of events that took place in their old life. It also implies players can't return to the same area in which they died at or in for 5 minutes, if they returrned they would be breaking NLR and would have to be warned.

1) Alfie kills Cory During a base raid, Cory comes back to Alfies base trying to kill them for Revenge them during the raid and breaking NLR as they have returned to the area they died in before the 5 minutes is over also returning also with previous knowledge of past events.

2) The criminal that is being arrested is killed by the officer because he is trying to attack the officer; who is making the arrest, with a knife, he then comes back and kills a that officer, brreaking NLR as the criminal should have no knowledge of the past events. and has retuned tto the same area within 5 minutes.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
fear rp is when you are out numbered, being held at gun point or in a hostage situation. and you kill them or disobey there orders
1)jhon is kidnapping kim jhon is armed kim is notbut kim decides to run away and forget about it. Whta kim should have done is play along as scared or intimidated.
2)kim is being kidnapped on foot by 4 people with knives he also has a knife but is severely out numbered kim attempt to stab one of the men. What kim should have done was follow there orders and go where told to

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is when someone targets a set group of people because of there sexuality in attempts to make them feel uncomfortable or harassed.
jamie is with a group of friends that are attracted to the same sex, alfie decides to call them slurs and makes fun of them for there life style this would mean bill is homophobic. and should be banned for making a player feel uncomfortable.
bill kills a fred in pvp at a raid. fred comes back and knows that bill is a gay so makes fun of him and attempts to use it against him.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
racism is when some one dislikes a person based of there skin or background
1)jeff kills tom because he said he was black

2)jeff is a judge and puts jim as guilty because he was black
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:
2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

i would take us out the way of any rp situations ask him if he knows why he is there if he knows i will skip straight to the !warn if he does not i would explain what he did wrong tell him not to do it again and hit !warn
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
i would move us to safe place to talk and ask him if he had a video if not i would check logs and see in further detail. if he did just rdm i would give him a 1 week ban.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
first of all i would take them out of RP to a sit locaion, after talking to both sides and getting relevent evidence, i would warn william for NLR and RDM, then maybe follow william around after i have returned him to make sure he follows rp rues, then go to joe, and explain to him he isnt allowed to build on the street as a drug dealer and would need to be a hobo and he needs to remove his buildings, letting him off with just a verbal warning, assuming he has no other warnings and is trying to follow rules.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
i would take joe to a sit location, explaining that he cant bomb whilst a meeting is active and depending on his warnings i would cooldown ban him for a few hours letting him know he can appeal on the website and letting him know he should read the server rules carefully before continuing.

Section C: Questions
3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
i have no life and will be active pretty much everyday i have been inspired by badger because he is a great admin and i aspire to be like him i am also well liked within the pd and ncaand haveonly 1 kick and a warn
1)sensible options
2) Freindly person
3)i would always use the rules when not sure

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
i would ask for another staff member. who is more experienced then me if there is not one available i would rely on the staff handbook
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers
No unfortunatly

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1) good at listening andwill help people learn rules to stop as much agro
2)i will rely on hard facts not witnesses
3)i woulod be more than respectful but fun to work with

3.5:list three weaknesses that may affect you whil on duty
1)i might second guess other admins but not make it verbal
2)my pc can be a bit slow sometimes so may delay a phew sits buy like 30s
3)my mic sometimes truns of but its a 10s fix

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
1)I want to make rsrp a great place to roleplay on i would also like it to be a welcoming environment and not raise too many tempers in people
2)i love the fact that i can help people have fun
3) i wanna tell badger

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
mild adhd

Have you received any help when creating this application? yes only a change of wordings such as black player model to black person
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes
i am a higher up in pd tsupt
i am 3rd rank in nca and 1st rank of sco

Neutral

Your a good guy, your friendly and kind. Although, your professionalism and maturity needs to improve. In my opinion, you are not mature enough for staff yet. Your application is okay, but could use better grammar and slightly more detail.

who deleted my fourms post, this guy has awful formating , hes like 10,and called me a racial slur after i RDM'd him,

phat -1 🧑‍🌾

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied

Please re apply in two weeks. If you choose to re apply, please re read over your application to make sure everything makes sense and is spelt correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom