Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied another bs ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Hamster
SteamID64:
Date of ban issue:02/01/22
Member of staff: Kunac
Ban reason (screenshot): LTARP
Why should we unban you?: cause we were at nhs meeting and zirrii was there everybody was stabbing each other and motar was being arrested and I miss clicked on him and zirrii only arrested me when everyone else was being stabbed ( neg of duty ) i was the only he took and i decied not to RP that as it was a bs reason to be arrested and also it was self defence

So, when I took the sit, I was shown a clip of you stabbing an NHS member in cuffs then when you got arrested and were being driven to the PD you left and rejoined while you were in cuffs, so i banned you for LTARP.

Denied, you were being arrested for a legitimate reason and even if you thought Zirrii did do something wrong, you should report it to the appropriate authorities rather than leaving the server and rejoining to get out of the arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom