Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Eric Nelson Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take many situations seriously just because I joke around on criminal jobs, does not mean I would not take being a staff member seriously.
I would like to point you towards my rank in the metropolitan police I worked my way up from PCSO to Commander with an outstanding record and complete professionalism
Some of your jokes arent that funny though. like when you got banned for wishing someone mum would get a brain tumour. you've got to improve across everythink than just PD. I think you could get it if you did improve because tbh to you. you're good in PD but that onl because the rules on what you can do and can't do are strict and they actually punish you. Where on CJ you can't be punished as you just pay to come back.

i mean this is a hard one

Many times ive been in situation with you and you don't take a lot seriously mostly mic spamming or just blatantly trolling however i must also say you are extremely good with rule knowledge even though most of the time you don't follow them. Youve got an extremely mingy attitude and honestly even though you are good with rules etc etc i cant see you being a good staff member/face of the community with that attitude. so overall its gonna be a -1 but if you change your attitude and stop being mingy then ill happily change to a +1

Denied. After some thought, you don't meet the requirements of what is expected to become staff on Riverside. Through your previous behaviour and punishments, more time is needed to rebuild your reputation if you wish to become staff in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom