Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied A direct rival to London Mafia (Pontypool Mafia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm writing this suggestion because I and some others feel there should be a direct mafia rivalry for London mafia. I think it would be really good for the server and would and add realistic rival gang conflict. We have all ready spoken to 7 people who already agree and would be down to join the Ponty Mafia. We also spoke to admin DaBaby who also sounded enthusiastic about the proposal. I hope you get back to me and take this idea into deep consideration.

All the best, Jedi Master Yoko

Join T if you want to be rivals with LM.
No Point in adding another gang.
Minus One.

Hi, I'm writing this suggestion because I and some others feel there should be a direct mafia rivalry for London mafia. I think it would be really good for the server and would and add realistic rival gang conflict. We have all ready spoken to 7 people who already agree and would be down to join the Ponty Mafia. We also spoke to admin DaBaby who also sounded enthusiastic about the proposal. I hope you get back to me and take this idea into deep consideration.

I remember you lot, the drug dealers going around doing majors and raiding during a meeting

pat

Discord Manager
-1 just join t if you wanna be rivals with LM

Jon

Yeah, No Riverside doesn't need 3 Different criminal departments Minus one.

1: Terrorist rival LM
2: You can create your own Mafia but you prop wont get a whole new criminal job. You can on the other hand get a Custom job from the store, this can be if you want to make your own Mafia

9er is an example of a gang that was made by a guy, he got a custom job but not a whole new criminal class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom