Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Tobias Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
Tobias

1.2 How old are you?

1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
01/07/2021

1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Yes

1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:120038679

1.7 References (if any)?
Squidward, Celtric, Bugzzy

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM (Random Deathmatch) is when another player kills another player without a valid RP reason.
Example one: Jonathan walks into the PD and backstabs Henry without a previous advert or RP reason.
Example two: Joe and Mary are driving towards LM mansions when they are interrupted by Henry shooting at their car and killing them.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR (New Life Rule) is when another player returns to an ongoing RP situation or returns to an area within 5 minutes of death.
Example one: Bob is killed during a PD raid by Jerry; Bob is very upset and returns to the PD to kill Jerry. This would also be considered Revenge RDM.
Example two: Alysha is mugged by Joe and refuses to give the money and is shot. Alysha soon after respawning calls the police in order to get Joe arrested.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is enforced when the player is outnumbered by other 2:1 with firearms.
Example one: Joe is being mugged by Henry and Alysha with AR-15s. Joe pulls out a knife and attempts to stab Henry and Joe.
Example two: Eight members of London Mafia attempt to kidnap Joe (a terrorist jihad) at gunpoint Joe pulls out a jihad bomb and bombs the LM and claims he was resisting.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is discrimination or prejudice against homosexuals for their sexuality or gender identity.
Example one: Henry is having a gay pride parade at the PD. Jonathan bombs the parade and adds a homophobic slur to the advert before bombing.
Example two: Joe comes forward about sexuality to Henry. Henry does not like the fact that Joe is gay and demotes him from PD for this reason.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is the belief that certain races equate to certain qualities or traits. It is also commonly accompanied by discrimination and prejudice.
Example one: Upon finding out that Henry is an immigrant; Joe calls Henry a racial slur and claims that Henry is "stealing British jobs."
Example two: Joe goes onto the terrorist job to host a meeting. Nick promptly claims that the job is very fitting for Joe as he is a Muslim.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly I would open blogs to make sure that William had or hadn't adverted. If William did not advert carjack he would be warned for FTA and stealing and NHS vehicle. If William did advert he would only be warned only for stealing an NHS vehicle. I would also instruct Joe to read the rules once again as he was unaware stealing an NHS vehicle is against the rules.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
To begin with I would open blogs to ensure PD raid was adverted (if it was not adverted William would be warned for FTA straight away) if PD raid was adverted I would open blogs combat render to ensure that William killed Joe inside of the PD. If William had killed Joe inside of the PD then the sit would be resolved as a situation of FTA.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly I would verbally warn Joe for building on the sidewalk and instruct him to re-read the rules if he hadn't already. Secondly I would warn William for FTA, Revenge RDM and NLR. I would also instruct Joe to make a ticket in the main Riverside discord to retrieve the money lost (with proof of the drugs lost)

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly I would respawn all of the players killed in the bombing including Joe. Secondly I would bring Joe to a rooftop and ask if he was aware of the ongoing PD meeting. No matter the answer Joe gives me he will be warned for Majors during a PD meeting and jailed for 60 seconds in order to refresh himself on the rules.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I may have more experience with ULX and blogs command than the other applicants. Additionally I believe I am a mature and relaxed person who can have fun when appropriate.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would ask my mentor or another member of staff online. If neither were online I would ask in the staff chat on discord.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No but I would like to gain the experience through Riverside.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Mature, active and patient

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
School and extracurricular activities

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
To give back to the community that I play in daily.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

Yes

+1 very chill guy, lots of fun to be around and very friendly. You also have good knowledge of rules and your staff application is detailed.

+1 from my knowledge tobias is smart, high ranking in many factions, active and deserves staff

They gon' take yo' face off
They gon' rumble
They gon' take yo' face off (chyeah)

It's about drive, it's about power
We stay hungry, we devour
Put in the work, put in the hours and take what's ours (ahoo)
Black and Samoan in my veins
My culture bangin' with Strange
I change the game, so what's my motherfuckin' name (Rock)

Last edited by a moderator:
+1
Tobias is a lovely guy who, with the correct training, could benefit from the staff team and benefit the staff team.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Please message me on discord regarding an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom