Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Toothbrush staff report (Mystic T-Mod)

Staff: Mystic
Rank of staff: T-Mod
Date of incident: 30-31/7/2023
Information: I requested a sit in the middle of the road 100m meters away from the NCA. Mystic tps to me and I say that this guy broke NLR. I tell mystic that i spot the guy i reported inside the NCA so DURING the admin sit we go towards him keep in mind i started the sit 100 meters away from the NCA building. After the sit ended i am not at the original place that i ended my rp at (the road a bit further down from NCA) i am now next to sassy and he kidnaps me. At this point i am mad at him and he accidentely uncuffs me (he already stripped me of weapons and comms) In my anger I kill him. 3 minutes later i get pulled for failRP I begin to explain that my original location of RP before the sit is not the same as the new location (because of the sit in NCA). There is allot of argueing but I end up getting warned for failrp which i pleeded guilty to the only reason this kidnapping ever happend was because i was at a different location that before the sit. And this sassy guy was really getting on my nerves and he was crying like some baby and sucking off the 3 admins that were now involded. they end up not listening to me and not understanding my view and warn me.
Evidence: not much evidence to be shown here i mean you can check the logsd for when mystic tps to me you can see where that was. Mystic knows where he tped to me.

by the way this is no hate to mystic he is a nice guy but i think i was treated badly and not listened to

ok so i got a ticket from you for nlr after a bit of back and fourth no punishment was handed out. soon after i had another sit for fail rp against you. after a lot of back and fourth i asked for a higher up admin to assist me and i believe it was john fries or lee who came to help after taking them what happened i was told to give you a warn for FRP. you also made the sit right outside of the the NCA. i also tried to listen to both sides of the story how ever you and the other person where arguing so it did make it a bit hard.

ye but the other admin wasnt listening to my side of the story cause the other guy was just shouted and crying to him

Azz

Accepted-ish.

Yes I do understand how it was slightly unfair how the sit ended and it resulted in being kidnapped. However you could have prevented this and asked mystic (as you where being kidnapped) nicely to overall it as it was unfair.

Breaking the rules will get you no-where unfortunately.

Mystic could have prevented this but it was a simple mistake. Mystic will be reminded that sits need to take place in a controlled area.

Thanks for the report.

Azz

Top Bottom