Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Transport Suggestion

Silence

Name of suggestion: Transport Suggestion

Link (gmodstore, steamworkshop etc):

Why do you think this should be added?:
It makes it easier to transport things. In the box truck the back doors open and close (Obviously) But anything in the back does not fall out so it saves you having to get out every 2 seconds to put the thing you're transporting back in.

20191031174320_1.jpg20191031174405_1.jpg

fzn

I feel like people would drive like they're terrorists and have no respect for the roads. They would ram through everything etc

Flame

+1 had them on another server and worked well. Yes it was easy to do what fzn said but if you made them expensive it would stop most minges. There still would be the people who did it though :/

Batman

Senior-Moderator
+1 sligwolfs trucks are good as they can open and everything I've used them before would be cool to see them in the server

but

-1 because people would just minge around as i do not believe these trucks are vcmod so they cant take damage or anything

Finch

+1 sligwolfs trucks are good as they can open and everything I've used them before would be cool to see them in the server

but

-1 because people would just minge around as i do not believe these trucks are vcmod so they cant take damage or anything
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom