Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied new NCA stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: New gun for NCA the gun will be the ZM LR300 and it will be CHIEFINS+ as the AK got kinda buffed this will even it out in rp sits, the gun is not used in the server unless they get spawned in, maybe like this it can be introduced towards the players and create even fights
How will it benefit the community:
Price: already in the server
Link(s): -

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
+1, more exclusive guns for NCA yeye to give people another reason to join the department

fzn

I like the LR300 but I don't like the idea of just giving it to NCA alone

-1 nca ask for everything they dont need a new gun they got ksg
Yeah, we have a police department have the least of the three. SCO has better cars and has 2 unique guns, 3 types of grenades, access to 40mm. PD has much better QOL stuff such as pepper spray, vans, spike strip, speed guns. I’m not asking for all that stuff or for this gun to be NCA exclusive but we only really have 2 exclusive things as a department: Undercover and KSG

Yeah, we have a police department have the least of the three. SCO has better cars and has 2 unique guns, 3 types of grenades, access to 40mm. PD has much better QOL stuff such as pepper spray, vans, spike strip, speed guns. I’m not asking for all that stuff or for this gun to be NCA exclusive but we only really have 2 exclusive things as a department: Undercover and KSG
and thats good lmao going undercover and ksg

+1

Seems to me that Squidward just doesn't like the NCA at all. Anything we suggest he just complains about it. As Charlezzz said, both SCO and PD have many things that are unique / exclusive to them whereas the NCA only has a KSG and a undercover system. we don't ask for a lot but we want some stuff that make our department look appealing to people so it'd make them want to join us as we have the least amount of people in government department (law enforcement-wise)

LM Has nothing your point is?

LM Has nothing your point is?
My point is they should get more, LM defo needs more because they don’t have shit compared to T. But this isn’t a LM suggestion- maybe you could see if you guys could get this?

tell me what pd gets a fucking pepper spray don't see us complaining alot

tell me what pd gets a fucking pepper spray don't see us complaining alot
Yeah we do, and you guys department is more for that kinda stuff, NCA is not the same, that’s why SCO has so much. Maybe you should make some suggestions for PD if you feel the need to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom