Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ubr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Chong Lee
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082123968/
Date of ban issue: 28 10 2023
Member of staff: john fries
Ban reason (screenshot): LTARP
Why should we unban you?
I never left I just went on the server menu and pressed rejoin as my game was frozen (as many people playing that day can confirm is was laggy) I rejoined and was keen to carry on the rp (even though there wasn't even rp I was just been taken to jail and the time it took me to rejoin was probably longer then my jail sentence.) But I did rejoin and no one let me explain myself I was just insta banned. My game honestly froze and I couldn't see anything and the same sound was just repeating that was very irritating. I don't understand what rp I even missed? And a 3 day ban when I have a clean record and the only thing I affected was me not sitting in a cell for 5 minutes and instead loading back into the game for 10? Who am I affecting there?

john fries

1698457682665.png
Hello, sorry I didn't respond sooner. While someone was arresting, you decided to log out. If you check the screenshot provided, it shows that you were indeed in cuffs while disconnecting. Once looking over the clip that was screen shared, it showed you logging off once you were placed in cuffs.

But I didn't disconnect I just re-joined? Like surely there would be a notification of me joining back in like a minute or something? I didn't leave to avoid going in jail I left because my game was freezing and replaying an annoying sound, like me rejoining would of been longer than the jail time so I don't know why you would think I would choose that over being jail?

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

You still had to leave to join back which is LTARP since it looks like you were still in RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom