SignUp Now!

Closed UN-blacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Eat_thepudding
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:181954928
Date/Length of blacklist: 1 or 2 weeks?
Who banned you?: Doofy

Why were you blacklisted?: we were in a situation, that I assumed to be a joke. I had pulled out of the pd garage (indicating) I was smashed by a speeding car on exit and I therefore pulled him over. He just kept arguing so I let him off with a verbal. Later I was pulled up by a doofy in a police car with the man sat alongside him. I assumed it to be a joke therefore initiated a police chase for fun and as a roleplay situation. The chase carried on and all seemed fine until I was stopped. I got out of the vehicle and shot at an sco19 member who intended harm. I am very new to the server and have only been playing for 3 days. I did not realize that my consequence would be so severe and am incredibly sorry. I was never warned about the consequence and am infinitely apologetic.
Why do you think you should get un-blacklisted?: I think I should be re-whitelisted because I was not warned about the consequence, and I just got a little carried away. This has also become my favourite server in a very long time. I am sorry again.
Any evidence?: Sadly no, though I have a few witnesses.

Rob

Business Manager
Appeal it to PSD.

We'll take a look from a non-bias view as this is in RP.

PM me on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom