Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ban Apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: dark unicorn SteamID64:
Date of ban issue: 15/03/2021
Member of staff: pannet
Ban reason (screenshot): pogiii - Copy.jpg
Why should we unban you?: The person that reported me had also committed mass rdm to me and others. As well as that he prop blocked, but some how my bullets came through the prop, i adverted crossfire. Also many other times i had killed him were resonable, ie counter, mugging or even a accident (misslick). If you had looked at the videos he used to show me "rdming" , in the chat box where adverts like counter mugging misslick and so on. I am also a very active member of the community, I play every day and i also own platinum.

1: I have already taken 2 weeks of of your ban as you said others were RDMing too
2: The videos shown show you shooting from spawn and into spawn with no possible reason to be killing due to NLR
3: Owning platinum doesn't make the slightest difference

I had only killed some one that was in spawn once and all the rest were for rp reasons like countering, some one coming at me with a knife or a mugging. So I should only have 1 warning.

Last edited:
The one where I killed some one in spawn was a accident, I was shooting at a prop not knowing that it had some one in it or that the bullets would go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom