Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacho

Name: Nacho
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196474012
Date & Time Of Incident: 02/11/19 11;50

Member Of Staff Name: Mr Minge / Gatesway
Rank Of Staff Member: Moderator / TrialStaff

Explanation : I was wanted by the police for murder and I was getting pulled over. I had 2 guns on me and I was in a stolen car. Gatesway told me to step out of the car (I was holding a gun) so when I got out he tried to taze me so I shot and killed him. Gatesway then changed to staff and brung me to his own sit, I then asked to be return and wait for another staff member. MR Minge then brung me to a sit and said it says in the rules I cant just shoot someone. I checked the rules after I was warned and it doesn't state that anywhere.

Evidence: N/A
Witnesses: N/A

Gatesway

Forums Manager
Dear Nacho

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to appeal your warn.

I was not pulling you over. I was not behind you when I shortly tapped my siren to let you know I'm present and watching you drive erratically in the hope of you discontinuing. I never, but never told you to get out of the vehicle (I wasn't even near enough for you to hear me). I was seated in my vehicle watching across the street when you decided to get out and start sniping at my vehicle. When I got out, you shot me after staring at me. Not to say I was a PCSO without any weapon and thus in no way a threat to you. It is utter common sense that what you did is against the rules.

I was online all morning being the only staff member. When you killed me, SamTheFam was indeed online. After I respawned I noticed and decided to take you up as a precaution to prevent you from LTAP'ing.

If you have any further concerns feel free to mention them.

Yours sincerely,
Gatesway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom