Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Minikakku? Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Minikakku
1.2 How old are you? 12
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:526474544

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Random deatmatching is act of killing people without valid reason.
Example: minikakku kills John Cena because he looked like a ugly man
Other examble: minikakku get killed by John because Minikakku barked John to hes poop man.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule means that you cant return to the place you died at previously,
Esamble: Minikakku get killed in Police station and he dont goes back to the same place after the the situation is over.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when your character is threatened with a weapon
Examble: Minikakku is pointed at a gun and she obeys the person who has this gun and doesn't start to squirm- however, minikakku runs to out to the base.
Examble: minikakku is afraid of an armed person.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia refers to homosexuality or homosexual individuals with a known fear, aversion, or inherent discrimination.
Examble: Jaakko tells her friend that she is gay. Then the friend says you ugly i dont wannabe your friend anymore.
Examble: John and Adam are in their car and John barks Adam into the gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: The exclusion and / or sorting of people of color into a socially constructed racial hierarchy that favors white people.
Examble: John has a friend named adam. Adam is from indian and he is a black. Then John says adam to you are not people because you are black.
Exambles: John sees a man in the corridor who is black then john goes to him and says ur black so ur fucking idiot.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because I am really eager, fun, and I also served as moderator of the role of other Roleplay games

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I ask some other moderator to come help me.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am eager, I play every day, or actively and I am really funny and eager.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I'm young, I've been playing buck short period of time in this server and im newest member in the forums.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? Because I always wanted to be employs staff in garrysmod roleplay server.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
-1 It looks like you just joined the server to apply for staff as you are quite new, also you are breaking Steam TOS because you are 12 years old when you are only allowed to own steam if you are 13 years old or above.

pat

Discord Manager
-1, never heard of you and you are too young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom