Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Heinrich report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Heinrich
Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior mod
Date of Incident: 6/4/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So, he MISLEAD me with information that lead to me being punished which I believe was wrong. He told me it's fine to call people a faggot so I trusted him and did so then I ended up punished for it. Here is a clip of him telling me its fine.
Evidence on the incident:https://streamable.com/ep9gpn

At 56 second I say its all about the context. So I did not just say you can just say it. I then went on to say what the context for a bannable offence for homophobia would be.

L

Liam

I have told you multiple times in-game and said to other people in-game the rule on saying phrases like faggot.
Don't cry because you got punished for it, you knew the rule.

I have told you multiple times in-game and said to other people in-game the rule on saying phrases like faggot.
Don't cry because you got punished for it, you knew the rule.
You never told me the rule about this and heinrich told me its fine to do it

At 56 second I say its all about the context. So I did not just say you can just say it. I then went on to say what the context for a bannable offence for homophobia would be.
Okay then wanna explain why you did the exact same thing as what I got warned for? I got proof

I told you this at the time, this shouldn't be a report on Heinrich because he was not the staff member taking the report, you should of made the report on Pineapple. As i said at the time Heinrich was just putting in his input and recommended what should happen but didn't decide

I was told in a staff meeting that saying the word with no context was allowed, and the punishment should be a mute/jail.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied

Calling someone a "faggot" isn't homophobia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom