Denied Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: The Wolf
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:460098948
Date/Length of ban:3 weeks
Who banned you?:TJ

Why were you banned?:
Why do you think you should get unbanned?:Mizo, the guy who reported me, took a massive clip out of context. Claiming that it was racist. In this clip I said "Fuck you Black fuck", or something like that. In a really sarcastic tone as well (which Mizo admitted that it was sarcasm). If he showed the clip in its full context he would've seen the joke behind it. I was walking around with a 'protest sign' (which you can see in the video) saying 'Glory to Al Quatala the Only Hope for a Liberated State'. I was saying, as a joke, 'This government is racist, join Al Quatala'. Then a guy at a homeless shelter asked about Al Quatala (I saw Mizo running around in the background and he was recording) I said 'Al Quatala isn't racist, we only hate all races!' then I saw Mizo and said the statement in the clip (which he took out of context), and the reason why, I will come to now.Previously, TJ was also the admin for this, me, The Butcher and The Slaughter were RDM-ed by him whilst we had a building sign up and got him warned. He even admitted (I dont have screenshots of this as it was in-game) to only reporting me for revenge.After this out of context clip was shown to TJ I was banned for 3 weeks for racism without being explained how it was racism or allowing me to explain myself in the slightest. He just banned me.
Any evidence?:Screenshots

Attachments

TJ ARMY

Senior-Moderator
well i saw the video and i heard you say it
there is video evidence

Last edited:
Yeah I am aware, he also sent me the video. But as I have explained, he didn't show the context. Which obviously makes me seem really racist. He isn't showing the context and claiming that his clips are 5s. Whether this is true, I have no idea. But he literally showed the punchline of a sarcastic joke to you and then you didn't let me explain myself, you just banned me.

Also just to touch on this, the guy who got banned for calling his friend 'gay' was unbanned because in 'his context it wasn't homophobic'. It is literally the same situation for me.

NanoMan05

Senior-Moderator
Update on your ban appeal: I have spoken to the staff member and he has said that he gave you a sit, and you ban was confirmed by a higher-up staff member aswell. Also, what you said cannot have much of a context and if it was a joke or sarcasm I am affraid thats not a reason to be allowed to be racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom