Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted RDM appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Naruto
SteamID64: 76561198410579606
Date of warning issue: 13/03/2021
Member of staff: Leeroy
Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: So, a guy pulled up on me, jumped out his car and he had a gun pointed right at me and I assumed he was here to kill me as literally 5 seconds before he turned up I was in a gun fight against some other people and due to him having a gun pointed at me I assumed it would be reasonable to defend myself and fight back since that deems someone as a target. Infact in the police guildelines you are allowed to shoot someone if they have a gun pointed at anyone and that was literally the exact same situation however I was not on police team.

You were a criminal, the individual you killed just got out of his own car (with a gun in his hand) and was walking over to the car dealer. He did not point it at you or make any threat towards you, you just said that you "assumed" he might be there to kill you. Therefore, you killed him without a valid reason - as established in the admin sit.

pat

Discord Manager
Accepted, please note that this is RDM next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom