Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Make the Vans better or add a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Delivering lean or meth is hard because the crates fall out the back of the van and trying to weld something to the back to stop it is hard because it no colides if obstructed.
How will this benifit community: Wont have to make lean and camp the lean buyers
price: N/A
Link: N/A

Use the Ford Raptor, as in the back you can put pallets of weed, lean etc.

Is there a way to disable prop collision with the Merc van because it’s the perfect size and everything just everything falls out the back when you drive

Is there a way to disable prop collision with the Merc van because it’s the perfect size and everything just everything falls out the back when you drive
You can attach a fading foor to the back of the van can't you?

By that I mean, adding a prop welded to the back of the van, then add a fading door and activate it to put something in, then deactivate.

You can attach a fading foor to the back of the van can't you?

By that I mean, adding a prop welded to the back of the van, then add a fading door and activate it to put something in, then deactivate.
nope, they auto ghost on the back and you cant re-enable collisions on em unless that's been changed or i'm just wrong

Denied
It is not currently in our interest to add a new car pack for the addition of more vans. Notably, I believe that the current pack of vans are adequate, and serve the purpose they are meant to fulfil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom