Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name?kong

1.2 How old are you?13

1.3 Do you have a working microphone?yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?since the server re opened

1.5 Are you fluent in English?yes

1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:586643815

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:RDM is were someone kills another person with no reason or not adverting and killing them

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is someone who returns to tye same situation the died at such as;example karl goes over to the PD raid as an officer he gets killed then he respawns and goes back to the PD raid to kill the person what he hot killed at.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:FEARP is were if someone is being taken hostage and has two or more gums pointed at him but he runs or SCO 19, PD, NCA they are pointing guns at an armed suspect and the suspect jas put up his hands and then he pulls out a gun and stars shooting.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:This is were a person is making fun of being part of the LGBTQ like making fun and saying rude stuff like kill all LGBTQ or as an other example targeting people who are part of the LGBTQ and when an staff member turns it into a sit and ask them why are you killing them and they reply because they are part of LGBTQ.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:This is were people be mean or hurt full words to different coloured people or saying the N word in chat and spamming it or like i said targeting different coloured people.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?Well first of all i would go to Joe and ask him what happened then he would anwser i would check with someone stole my NHS vehicle without advert so i would check if he adverted and i would bring william over and say to joe he is not allowed to steal NHS vehicles anyway so i would tell that to william as well then i would return joe and tell him your not aloud to take NHS vehicles then return him.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?Well i would go to joe and ask whats happened then i would get william and ask him is this true you was shooting him for no reason he would say no i put PD raid and i would say to william well you didnt out KOS so you killed civilians but its fine for cops but you didnt put KOS so that was RDM i would return joe and warn william for RDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?I would get joe and ask what happened get his side of the story and then check logs on who just killed him then get william over to get his side of the story and then i would ask for evidence. When i see the evidence i would give William a warning for NLR and RDM and then give Joe a warning for basing on the street.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?I would get joe over and ask why you just killed 10 people when it said no major crimes he would tell me his reason and i would now if he was telling the truth. But lets say he didn't see the advert as a lie i would say the advert was clear and i even saw it and he would of posted it going down in mins and i would say well he went down in mins so you must of seen it so theres no excuse then ban him for lieing to staff and MRDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?Well iam kind helpful active alot i would make the server better i would get rid of the people who dont respect the rules.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?I would call for another staff member who probably has a better experience then me.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: activity, kind people and just having fun.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:, people who dont listen, people who just dont tell me the truth and people who just trie get away from sits

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?I would like to be staff such as it would be helpfull for the server i would make it a better and iam very kind to other people it seems better then a different server i was staff in it makes me get to help more people and i have heared some people saying that they have been warned for no reason and SOD are not doing there job properly then they leave and i would do the right thing and get people to not leave the server because they have been warned and sort it out for them.

Have you received any help when creating this application?No

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?yes

Last edited:
-1 age, lack of proper spelling, lack of detail, "3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff" ""And just having fun"" is not really a valid response to this

Last edited:
L

Liam

Your reply to the two applications you have been on have been about grammar and proper spelling.
Focus on the person and the application, the rest of it can be fixed - and being staff is 90% Voice Chat.

i suppose i should also put the lack of detail there as well then. though its already obvious

Nano

Ex. Staff Manager
You have not put nearly enough detail into this. There's some questions that haven't even been answered properly along with little to no detail in your final section answers. For those reasons I am denying your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom