Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied High RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PM was there, in this video you are unable to hear sound. You decided to go "AFK", while you knew full well that we were setting up an "exercise routine" for you and went AFK to avoid said camp (funny that's cut out of the video). At which point the PM orders your death, as you have avoided the thing we told you to do. Since I am Gov SAS and working for the PM, I follow his orders along with others there. This was fully in RP and I didn't "Radomally Kill" you at all, and the fact that you have omissed quite a lot of information is suspicious.

I don't believe that was an execution as the PM never ordered an execution and on top of that, you would need to advertise "prisoner execution" same way as you do for hostages

"Prisoner Execution" Isn't a thing, you went AFK to avoid RP, you died. Simple as. Your clip provides no context and, if you provided the full clip, it would be obvious it was an RP situation and not a Random Death Match at all.

"Prisoner Execution" Isn't a thing, you went AFK to avoid RP, you died. Simple as. Your clip provides no context and, if you provided the full clip, it would be obvious it was an RP situation and not a Random Death Match at all.
There's nothing that says "hostage execution" either and we still have to do it, i also had to afk for personal reasons that i don't wish to share

Alright, go AFK and avoid RP. That doesn't mean you won't end up dead. It's your fault, not mine.

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Can you provide video of the whole situation?

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Denied.

Looking at the footage it does seem something bigger was going on and not just him killing you for no reason like you stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom