Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: squidward
SteamID64: 76561198839273142
Date of ban issue: 15/05/21
Member of staff: jackie
Ban reason (screenshot): 1621091332872.pngWhy should we unban you?: i didn't know i was going to go in a sit and its a bit unfair

Jackie

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
As I said in the staff report you made. I told you that I was going to go on sod and that the staff might involve you. You still proceed to change your name to "AFK have to go" but then try to join back and leave and etc 15 sec later.

pat

Discord Manager
staff might involve you.
You're saying this, so he didn't know if the staff sit was going to involve him, and if he had to go, then I don't understand how that's LTAP?

Jackie

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
You're saying this, so he didn't know if the staff sit was going to involve him, and if he had to go, then I don't understand how that's LTAP?
well just kinda put the pieces together that he would go afk just as I go SOD and then he decided to leave and "try to reconnect". Harry said it's up to me if I wanted to ban him for that which I then did

well just kinda put the pieces together that he would go afk just as I go SOD and then he decided to leave and "try to reconnect"
i said i fucking didnt know i was reported or going in a sit and you never said it involves me if you did i never heard it

Jackie

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
i said i fucking didnt know i was reported or going in a sit and you never said it involves me if you did i never heard it
I lowkey told you that you might be involved. Just before you went afk

Since you have banned him for LTAP, what was the original punishment for?

Jackie

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
So you are not sure if he RDMed or not?
well I can't really be sure if I haven't heard his side of the story. The guy that made the report didn't get to either cause I was too focused trying to see if squid was gonna join back

i got pissed that assasin killed me so i disconnected then i decided i want to rejoin because i had nothing else to do, so i tried to join back and i kept getting disconnected after trying couple of times to rejoin i saw the ban message

Jackie

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
why would you say you have to go then. That's the thing that made me think you actually trynna LTAP

Accepted, for the reasoning given, it appears you aren't sure whether or not Squidward RDMed. From the comments stated above, I believe that Squidward did not intentionally try to avoid an admin sit, and the ban reason seems unfair and unjust overall. Therefore, the appeal will be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom