Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Hitman's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
name - Hitman
steamID64 - STEAM_0:0:504043999
Date of ban issue - 3/6/2021
Member of staff - Pannet
Ban Reason - LTARP
Why should we unban you: I think that it was a misunderstanding cause I did not leave my game crashed.

Last edited:
I was called to a sit regarding you leaving the game after being cuffed. The officers reported that they cuffed you, then soon after you left. I checked logs and they confirmed that you left whilst you were in the officer's custody as shown by the screenshot bellow. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2416838771 I understand that you may have connection problems from time to time however at the time, the server was not particularly busy and you re-joined straight after.

I would like to be unbanned cause it was a simple misunderstanding and I would like to play with my friends

pat

Discord Manager
Accepted partially.

You will be given a day off your ban, this means you will be banned for 2 days instead of 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom