Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied BS warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Hamster
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:516047629
Date of warning issue: 30/12/21
Member of staff: Cian
Warning reason (screenshot):1640904610066.png Why should we remove the warning?: cause it was a missclick i tried to explain that buthe warned me from it . i was tabbed out while having my gun out and tabbed in and shot and i got warned for ardm when i didnt shoot him at all?

from the video provided to me you were already moving about then shot his car for no reason

https://youtu.be/ftpUTh1pjbA (as you can see, I got in my carjacked car and started to leave and I saw a white car pull up, I then checked who was around me "using the voice chat near me feature" and it says "x69 Hamster" was in that white car, so I instantly, knew what was happening. I then started to leave up to the Betfred and I see him exit the car and try to snipe me, as I drove away. I instantly clipped this and showed it to the SOD at the time. The link I have provided for you, will be the exact situation on why he got that warn. I think the punishment was appropriate for the situation, this appeal should defiantly get denied, with the amount of evidence on that clip.)

I don't see from the video provided how this can be a missclick. Unless if you have any incontrovertible evidence to prove you didn't intend to hurt vforthree, I still stand with Cian's decision to warn you for ARDM.

From the video you had hit his car with one bullet, where the car health fell from what I believe to be 22% to 18%. If you had tabbed out and back in, I don't see how this can cause you to shoot.

I'll give you 48 hours to respond to this message, and if you fail to respond this will result in the judgement being concluded.

I don't see from the video provided how this can be a missclick. Unless if you have any incontrovertible evidence to prove you didn't intend to hurt vforthree, I still stand with Cian's decision to warn you for ARDM.

From the video you had hit his car with one bullet, where the car health fell from what I believe to be 22% to 18%. If you had tabbed out and back in, I don't see how this can cause you to shoot.

I'll give you 48 hours to respond to this message, and if you fail to respond this will result in the judgement being concluded.
i tabbed in and i shot thats it there is nothing else to say?

Denied
You shouldn't have shot V43's stolen vehicle that he was inside. Cian's decision stands that he should of warned you for ARDM. If you honestly believe you miss clicked, I don't know why you would have your weapon out, aiming at the vehicle he was driving. You should be more aware next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom