Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied a admin 4 the people

Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 20 years old (since you like doing -1 to people for their age showed on a few PM apps)

-1, I banned you for a week when I was staff and you sent me loads of dms saying you hope my mum falls under a bus and telling me to "grow some hair on my balls". Admin for the people here would be a fucking car crash

Here is evidence for anyone who wants it:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211222_095817.jpg
    Screenshot_20211222_095817.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20211222_095756.jpg
    Screenshot_20211222_095756.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20211222_095729.jpg
    Screenshot_20211222_095729.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20211222_093306.jpg
    Screenshot_20211222_093306.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 12
You literally have kids bro why you acting like this its not even funny its just embarrassing bro you're meant to be matured by the age of 20????

You literally have kids bro why you acting like this its not even funny its just embarrassing bro you're meant to be matured by the age of 20????
Yeah yeah whatever, it's a application for admin on a 3rd rate gmod server. I'll act how I want?‍♂️?
That and you clearly missed the point of this exercise. But it's alright, none of you's really seem like the brightest bulbs

-1, You seem unprofessional by the way you replied to people on this application
It's a 3rd rate gmod server with 3rd rate admins, who said anything about professionalism when you's clearly ain't anyway. Double standards af, but I don't think they teach y'all that in school till Ur like 16-18.

• Haha
Reactions: pat
-1, I banned you for a week when I was staff and you sent me loads of dms saying you hope my mum falls under a bus and telling me to "grow some hair on my balls". Admin for the people here would be a fucking car crash
Only car crash I'd hope to see is the aforementioned one involving your mother.
And lmao, don't you have another dance to record or a vape to play with. Stay on tik tok if your going to talk Wass but can't hold any corn yourself

Not only is this the shittest attempt at "trollage" ive ever seen, but honestly, for some of your comments in this thread and in some revealed DM's, you should probably receive a bit of an extended ban, maybe a few years for you to mature a bit.

Also advertised staff app in dm's :confused:

1640189598986.png

Reactions: pat
Not only is this the shittest attempt at "trollage" ive ever seen, but honestly, for some of your comments in this thread and in some revealed DM's, you should probably receive a bit of an extended ban, maybe a few years for you to mature a bit.

Also advertised staff app in dm'
still can't get anyone for that ban appeal. i've asked for someone to take a look or pass it along to someone.
thought cant hurt to try to ask u to be useful for once, but whatever.
i'll add u onto the list of bad admins, for the rest of the list read previous comments

Again in this application my intention is to give people a admin who's just part of a sheeple gang. this strict hall monitor hierarchy. oooh i'm so sorry i've upset you?

got so upset he posted twice ?
and for a guy who perma bans players for swearing, your also a hypocrite.
go cry :cry: :cry:
edit
don't tell me he deleted it, where u go little buddy??

Attachments

• 112.PNG
    112.PNG
    374.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
got so upset he posted twice ?
and for a guy who perma bans players for swearing, your also a hypocrite.
go cry :cry: :cry:
edit
don't tell me he deleted it, where u go little buddy??
When have I ever perm banned someone for swearing? And no I didn't delete it, someone else deleted it so you wouldn't cry smh

ehm, might as well be a perma lol
edit incase u get mad again i've attached ur comment

Attachments

• 112.PNG
    112.PNG
    32.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 112.PNG
    112.PNG
    440.1 KB · Views: 10
ehm, might as well be a perma lol
edit incase u get mad again i've attached ur comment
I didn't ban him, you aren't helping yourself, an* "admin 4 the people" would have some respect towards to the people. I'm no longer staff so I've lost the obligation to be professional, so I'd think youd at least be slightly professional for someone going for staff.

I didn't ban him, you aren't helping yourself, an* "admin 4 the people" would have some respect towards to the people. I'm no longer staff so I've lost the obligation to be professional, so I'd think youd at least be slightly professional for someone going for staff.
about time you lost staff, i wouldn't of applied if i knew that. mission achieved but I'm still going for it. especially since i got this far.
as for this professional thing, ive already talked about it. READ. im here to get shit done not play suck up.
and before i dismiss you, just know you were officially the worst. git gud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom