Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: bigpigpantss
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:181954928
Date/Length of ban:14 days
Who banned you?: vzylozz

Why were you banned?: attempted MRDM
Why do you think you should get un-banned?: Because They claimed that i killed 5 (ALL OF THE CASES WERE PROVEN TO BE FALSE). The five were proven to have reason by the people who i killed. The admin didn't pull me into a sit, ask me what i did, or warn me; i have a clear warn record and this is my favourite server. NONE OF THIS WAS RDM.
Any evidence?: The people who i killed with reason, and noseph, among other civilian witnesses.

Vzyloz

You was killing people for 0 reason I spoke to your friend in game and he said you was counter arresting but you never adverted counter and killed multiple people.. even people who weren't currently involved in the RP situation.. As you failed to advert and you mowed many people down its Attempted MRDM.. if I wouldn't of stopped you it would of been alot more people killed.
The reason I didn't bring you to a sit is cause I was watching cloaked and I witnessed the whole thing... Only after you was banned did your friend tell me you tried to counter arrest but either way you failed to advert that

Noseph

+1, I was there and multiple people (the ones who he killed) explained that it wasn't rdm. He's my friend and had just got into the server. The addition that he wasn't questioned about it meant that he didn't even get a chance to defend himself.

Vzyloz

He still didn't advert counter arrest which you claim was his reason to kill so many people.. there was even people shouting Mass RDM around him. I've also noticed you've approached the people in game to get them to back you up In the situation as I was watching you do it cloaked. Either way he failed to advert Counter arrest and killed quite a few people which is Attempted MRDM and would of continued if I didn't freeze him.

Noseph

I understand he didn't advert counter arrest, which is his mistake he's new to Garry's mod servers. I was not attempting to get people to back him, I spoke to sugar and asked if he rdm'd him and he said no. I was just trying to gather evidence against his case. I understand that sugar is not of much use anymore due to his ban. What I'm trying to say is that I feel he deserves a second chance. All of this grew out of a fail advert. Everything else was valid. At no point did he attempt to mrdm.

Vzyloz

I appreciate that you're remaining calm and not becoming argumentive over this whole situation. I may have been wrong but the fact he failed to advert counter arrest and killed lots of people who were screaming Mass RDM definitely seemed like he was beginning to start a Mass RDM spree in my eyes. I just acted upon what I saw, heard and the fact he didn't advert.

Noseph

I was unaware of the chanting of mass rdm, but i will believe you. If not a complete end to it, could it just possibly be shortened by 7 days, If there is absolute refusal to remove it. I understand that you were just acting on what you believe you saw and heard. I am just asking for a strand of acceptance to the fact that he is new to the server, I apologise for the actions commited and can assure that there will not be a relapse. Please, would there be a possibility of shortening the sentence.

Vzyloz

I'd have to wait for a Senior Management/ Junior Admin to make a decision on the matter.

Last edited:

Batman

Junior-Administrator
Denied
Due to you not adverting counter arrest this unban application has been denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom