Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Mass RDM Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Naruto
SteamID64: 76561198410579606
Date of ban issue: 26/03/2021
Member of staff: Harry
Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: So, my intentions were to shoot a grenade launcher and for it to hit directly on the one arresting officer however i clicked way too early then it ended up hitting someone causing the grenade to explode and it killed about 5 people. I had 0 intention to mass rdm. You can even tell from my voice in the clip you can hear me shocked and i was saying "no" intending it was a big mistake. https://streamable.com/9hm2kw . I used the grenade launcher because when it hits someone, they die instantly however it didn't go to how I planned. I was counter arresting as you se in my advert and it went horribly wrong as the grenade launcher exploded which I didn't expect to happen. I didnt want any explosions happening

Last edited:
I managed the situation of the MRDM incident.

From the evidence you supplied on your perspective, which was cut down, shows frame by frame a suspect being transported within the PD, with multiple civillians around. You should not, or never have used a grenade launcher in this circumstance, as it is common knowledge that many would die. As well as yourself, with having quite clear knowledge of the rules would know that you are never allowed to kill a suspect in custody (with handcuffs on) which proves to me that this is clearly intentional kills.

However, from your mitigation this is why I did not ban for the full 5 weeks, however instead banned you for 2 weeks.

As far as I can also recall, this happened before with the grenade launcher with yourself. You should have learned from your mistakes. It's also just common sense to not deploy a grenade launcher with this amount of people.

I managed the situation of the MRDM incident.

From the evidence you supplied on your perspective, which was cut down, shows frame by frame a suspect being transported within the PD, with multiple civillians around. You should not, or never have used a grenade launcher in this circumstance, as it is common knowledge that many would die. As well as yourself, with having quite clear knowledge of the rules would know that you are never allowed to kill a suspect in custody (with handcuffs on) which proves to me that this is clearly intentional kills.

However, from your mitigation this is why I did not ban for the full 5 weeks, however instead banned you for 2 weeks.

As far as I can also recall, this happened before with the grenade launcher with yourself. You should have learned from your mistakes. It's also just common sense to not deploy a grenade launcher with this amount of people.
This is the first time
and I wasnt trying to kill the suspect in custody, I was gonna kill the PD arresting him.

So your decision was to:
A. Use a grenade launcher, with knowledge of the amount of people around at the time.
Rather than the other methods of counter arrest you could use, i.e.:
1) Use actual bullets?​
2) Breach into the PD, and kill them then?​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom