Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: squirtpoop29
SteamID: 76561199596300407
date of ban : 5th jan
1704462238094.png
i would like to be unabnned as i have absoloutly everything on record . The situation was that i had recently robbed the bank so subsequently an officer started in a chase with me , he then proceeded to get help from multiple civilians who were vdming me and running me off the road to assist him . These assisting civilians have also been vdming me the whole day which i also have on record ( shooting me and blowing my car up from spawn ) and when i report them as he is freinds with the admin he just pulls me into a sit , waffles then closes it with nothing happening to his freind who is clearly breaking the rules , as of all this that i have been through it came to the point of me leaving after being arrested AFTER i was no longer wanted and he caught up with me , i tried to explain that i was getting an admin and that he cant get help from multiple civilians to ram me off the road and be involved in the chase , he then proceeded to say but im just arresting you anyway , so in rage which i must admit is not the best idea i left , overall i have been properly roleplaying on the server and it just seems to be ruined with people like me and others also complaining about it in chat about admins meta gaming and helping there freinds out of sits and trouble and using there abilitys to grant themselves hp and teloprting and then uncloaking to get closer to the action . If i could also ask if i could sit in a call with an admin as i have about 10 clips which are ban worthy towards other players . thanks

Hi there squirtpoop, the reason I banned you today was because of you leaving in cuffs in a police car and then immediately joining back into the game as the pictures shows below

ltap.pngltap4.pngltap3.png

And you can also see that it says you "disconnected while in cuffs" this just gave me the reason to ban you for LTARP. And you also state you did leave. You might of said "it was not the best idea" but that doesn't matter you shouldn't leave just because other people are breaking rules. I get that you have said other people were helping the police officer and I totally agree that the other people shouldn't be ramming you because they are breaking the rules. But at the time I was on duty and you never made a report. The only report that came in was you "leaving to avoid roleplay". I also understand at the time you were playing the server you were getting annoyed at the staff because they weren't doing anything about people breaking rules. But this is the hole point of the forums you can complain about staff and the other higher up staff members will help with your report. You also say in your appeal that the staff were power abusing and i think your talking about the time a staff member was clocked and tped to you this is because you were spamming props and the staff member came to make sure you weren't crashing the server then he went back to spawn where he was before tping to you then countered your carjack. You also say we were giving are self 100 HP and armor that's because we were testing guns also meaning after I killed the other staff member he would be put back to 100 hp when he spawned in. So meaning we weren't just spawning in giving are self armor and not paying for it

Thsnkd for taking your time to reply and doing so proffesionally , is there any chance that i will be getting unbanned ? as 3 days is quite a long time considering the situation , and just to note i joined back straight after as i regretted leaving and wanted to join back as i realised i would be getting bannned . Sorry

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

If you have any type of recordings of them breaking server rules then I suggest you make a player report's on them so I can deal with it from there. The reason why I am denying this is because while it does seem unfair you still broke server rules. If you have any clip's of staff member's abusing you can always either make a staff report or talk to staff management and show them the proof of the staff member abusing their perms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom