Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted I got banned for AN ENTIRE YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wrongfully banned for nitrp (no intent to role play) which isn't true. I play on this server often and enjoy it and I'm crushed to see that i got banned. I was simply playing as a lawyer trying to help my friend out of a crime and while talking, the police officer banned me because he didn't like me. If I've done something wrong i will accept my wrongs but i don't feel a year ban was necessary. Thank you and I hope you'll reconsider.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
You came on the server minged around, spamming props everywhere, screaming down your microphone and then left while being arrested and lied to staff in the mean time.

You came on the server minged around, spamming props everywhere, screaming down your microphone and then left while being arrested and lied to staff in the mean time.
OK first of all it wasn't me spamming props, there were about 5 people in the station any one of them could have been spamming. Secondly i was't intentionally screaming down my mic, apologies if my mic is sensitive i haven't really listened to it. Lastly i didn't lie about anything, he was my client and i was trying to get him out of his crime. Again i think a year ban is a bit extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom