Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name?:clear
1.2 How old are you?14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?2weeks+
1.5 Are you fluent in English?yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?(76561198996433595)

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:(rdm is where if someone killed for the wrong reason or just randomly witch can be linked to mass rdm)if some shoots someone randomly out the blues and if someone adverted to kidnap and they take and and then the guy kills them

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:(going back to where you had been killed in the last 120seconds at least/or killing someone who just killed you and targeting you)joe was sitting out side and then he was told to drop 5k and then they kill him for not doing it and then he keeps going after them/joes base just got raided and then he goes right back after he respawns.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:(if scared to die) joe got kidnaped and then he is pretending to be scared of death/joe is getting arrested for ilagle weapons and then he is scared of death

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:(disliking gay people) joe walks up to 2 men who are gay and makes fun of then and is rude/joe keeps making fun of people by putting up signs and adverting in chat

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:(disliking skin colours and being rude) joe is making fun of someone for being black/white(these are only examples I support anyone and there dreams)and saying that black/white people are bad/joe goes around putting signs up saying about black/white people are bad

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? tell/explain to joe that he did advert it you just didn't see it but he did post it

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? check the logs and see if he adverted pd raid if he didn't they ban him for ... long for mass rdm if he did then explain to joe that he did advert it you just cant see it bc you cant look up in chat but he did do it

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? so report both of them and tell them both what they done wrong and they would be getting banned/warned becouse they are both in the wrong and tell them not to do it again

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? so explain to joe that there was a pd meeting going on and that your not supposed to start bombing things/people ban/warn him and tell him not to do it again

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? because i am here to help keep the server clean of people who break the rules

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? ask a fellow admin for help look in the hand book and if needed ask for as higher up on discord to help

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? no

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: being ferm with people/always willing to help someone and get on at anytime discord and in game/resolve problems quickly

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: n/a

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? to help and for fun bc its fun helping people

Have you received any help when creating this application?
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

oh and i didnt have help making the thread and yes i do give consent for further fact-checking and background checking

pat

Discord Manager
Section C has little detail, also from experiences in game you seem to sometimes get really heated/upset at people.

Section C has little detail, also from experiences in game you seem to sometimes get really heated/upset at people.
when you say heated and stuff its only like bannta stuff and what do u mean small detail?

L

Liam

I don't believe you would be good in the staff team yet, please try to improve your level of english a little bit and as pat is saying, try to be a little more calm in-game and get a bit more of a positive reputation.
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: n/a
You do have weaknesses, until you can realise what they are, I don't think you'll be a good addition to the staff team.

pat

Discord Manager
when you say heated and stuff its only like bannta stuff and what do u mean small detail?
You literally said someone was harassing you because they raided your base, that's why I was saying you get a bit heated sometimes.

This is one of the worst staff apps I've ever seen,
SteamID?(76561198996433595)
This isn't even the right STEAMED
You are not 14, your year of birth is literally in your steam username

120seconds
Just wrong mate
and saying that black/white people are bad/joe goes around putting signs up saying about black/white people are bad
Yeah nice examples you literally cloned them

ilagle weapons and then he is scared of death
What?

because i am here to help keep the server clean of people who break the rules
Thats not a reason. All staff are gonna do that.

to help and for fun bc its fun helping people
1 line bro

You literally shit your pants and make 15 staff sits for someone that is following you.

Also your grammar is absolutely shit, I had better fucking grammar in my English SATS

Reactions: fzn

Sky1ine

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
-1, By your answers it tells me that you haven't even batted an eye at the rules. You also seem to be very dramatic about small things. Everyone has a weakness somewhere.

Put more effort into your staff application, and then maybe it might actually be properly considered.
You have definitely rushed this.

You literally said someone was harassing you because they raided your base, that's why I was saying you get a bit heated sometimes.
no the greg person when he died he came back thats what i mean, but can i join staff

Sky1ine

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
from what i have seen to add on to my previous judgement, I haven't seen you on the server since. Asking to be staff isnt gonna help lad. I also dont deem you fit to be a staff member.

I don't believe you would be good in the staff team yet, please try to improve your level of english a little bit and as pat is saying, try to be a little more calm in-game and get a bit more of a positive reputation.

You do have weaknesses, until you can realise what they are, I don't think you'll be a good addition to the staff team.
ok sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom