Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Badspell Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 negative experiences, also I don't think you'd be able to cope being a staff member, you have also broke a lot of rules looking at all the warn appeals you have posted.
i understand i've been in trouble but i am usually in trouble because of staff discretion and i never intend on breaking rules but thanks for the feedback
-1 my experience with you was extremely negative you are not FIT for staff.
the only negative experience i have with you is in-game roleplay, i have you blocked everywhere possible so i'm not sure how you are still managing to get negative experiences with me but thx for feedback
Naruto you are extremely unpopular among the current playerbase, and your behaviour in the past has shown multiple times that you are unfit for the staffrole.
Not only that, but you proceed to spam some of 9ers DM's which in my opinion is extremely unprofessional.
You changing your name and profilepicture constantly is just a sorry attempt to make people forget you.

Other than that, even if you were a normal person with no background, your application is very mediocore and I would -1 it either way.

But if you wanna pay me 10 pounds on PayPal, then I'll happily leave a kind review.
i dont spam 9er dms and the fact you are offering to bribe me for a kind review says a lot but thx for feedbackl
-1 Extremely unfit for staff, is the most toxic person on the server, has over 15 warns, has 2 bans for MRDM, and 50 other reasons as to why your staff application should be denied.
1 ban for mass rdm, im not toxic and could you list as many of the other reasons? but thx for feedback
-1 ALL THE WAY
any reason specifically?
You have gained a reputation on the community, which the type of reputation isn't great at all.

From you also staff reporting me multiple times, over areas of where I have disrespected you, staff members must be able to tolerate types of disrespect. And I don't think you would be able to cope with being disrespected, which leads to you issuing punishments across many members of this community.

Considering that you have 16 negative reputations, that may also lead to conclude that some, if not most of the community don't appreciate you making an application for staff.

And as for your warnings, kicks and bans, you have been dealt with by many staff members, including myself over discord and in-game. You have even attempted to "dox" a member of staff, which failed. I would recommend you don't release any of the "information" you had happily obtained on said staff member.
my reputation doesnt realy mean anything, i can cope disrespect however i just dont tolerate it and i would deal with it accordingly which is something i believe staff should do, i didnt attempt to dox a member of staff as i literally completely guessed their name and where they're from, you said it failed so i can only assume my guesses were completely wrong? thanks for feedback anyway

Sky1ine

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
my reputation doesnt realy mean anything,
yes it does?!? You shouldn't be given a position where the community are suppose to trust you where the community dont trust you or like you for that

yes it does?!? You shouldn't be given a position where the community are suppose to trust you where the community dont trust you or like you for that
but most of my hate comes from the fact i call a lot of admin sits and i made infinity which people just disliked from the start

Jon

Most of the hate comes from you deleting everything you send you always flex your gang you have a youtube channel for a gang? people hate you no one likes you just use common sense for once

I understand majority of you may dislike me for whatever reaso however this won't get in the way if i do end up getting accepted and I am only doing this to help fix the activity of the staff because I don't see much on-duty anymore as much. I can help to fix this because I'm an extremely active player on here.

I mean regardless of your reputation here, you are in my opinion one of the most active players across riverside and I feel that is one of the key things currently needed since the activity of staff hasn't been so good lately

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
I mean regardless of your reputation here, you are in my opinion one of the most active players across riverside and I feel that is one of the key things currently needed since the activity of staff hasn't been so good lately
Just stop, he's your friend we get it ofc ur biased.

In my opinion, you will most likely be biased towards naruto as you are friends I also think that even if he is as active as you say during this he has amassed an overly high amount of warnings within the server

In my opinion, you will most likely be biased towards naruto as you are friends I also think that even if he is as active as you say during this he has amassed an overly high amount of warnings within the server
that is one of the things i am highly against and will NOT do

to be honest, i get told many different things from different staff in different sits and i get warned because they all have different opinions on stuff
The rules are rules.
Its common sense that they should be followed, If it was wrong then appeal it.

The rules are rules.
Its common sense that they should be followed, If it was wrong then appeal it.
my point is that it's staff discretion, not common sense, how is it common sense if 1 staff tells me advertise counter, 1 says assist, 1 says dont advertise nothing in a situation where im helping my friend who is under attack for example

He shouldn't be granted a staff position solely for being active, he's still a tosser.

-1 Called a sit becuase I set a police checkpoint up and he called it "Prop blocking" I mean that is the point of a the checkpoint. Get to know the rules a bit more first

yeh but he has like 15 warns and he would not be a good staff member he has 1 +rep and like 20 -reps

yeh but he has like 15 warns and he would not be a good staff member he has 1 +rep and like 20 -reps
regardless of my warns i deem myself fit for staff as i never intentionally go against the rules, i'm very active and have an outstanding understanding of the rules and knowledge of how to staff this server.

Jon

so you understand the rules "has 15 warnings and like 4 bans" yessir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom