Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of staff: Parks
Staff rank: Head admin
Date: 11/04/21 to 13/04/21
info: So a couple of nights ago me and two of my other friends were having some fights on the server late at night (5AM) and we were having fun so we had a fight for quite a while, this fight was agreed upon from all parties involved and an admin (melon) was okay with it. When one of my friends involved in the fight tried to rejoin the next day he had been banned by parks for "mass rdm"(screenshot of ban below), neither me and or the other person involved had been punished despite us killing each other several times. Parks defence was "It was still rdm." and I have a picture of that message. Tonight (13/04/21) i have came across parks doing the exact same thing, an agreed upon fight between friends, the same kind of fight me and my friend had. (footage of parks fight:
) So im making this report as parks who is a head admin is a hypocrite and has falsely banned my friend for something he was just doing. Another thing is i made a ticket in the discord server where i asked if it's okay to have a fight between friends late at night and fzn(A superadmin) responded with the following "as long as its only between you and your friends and on a very remote part of the map so no one else gets involved sure" (there is a screen shot of this message below). Not only did a superadmin say that was we did was okay, In the footage i have of parks it shows that parks was not in a "very remote part of the map". One other thing i'd like to say is at the time me and my friends were fighting there was 5 people online TOTAL, when Parks and his friends were fighting there was about 17 people on so he was posing more of a risk to players than me and my friends were and we were using guns! This kinda stuff is what drives people away from servers and gives them a bad look as if a HEAD ADMIN is doing the same thing he banned someone for 2 nights ago. Overall i think parks shouldn't be head admins if this behaviour continues it could make a bad look for the riverside community and server.

Attachments

• 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    38.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    26.2 KB · Views: 12
  • index.png
    index.png
    687.1 KB · Views: 8

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
You clearly just have a problem with me. I have enough proof of you constantly annoying me, following me in game, and the amount of forum posts is getting ridiculous.
Okay so,
You and your friend killed each other 12 times as you both stated to me in game today. That is factual so that is around 24 times in total or more, I had a knife fight, that I adverted "knife fight a or d" A being accept, D being Deny. One knife fight is not bad. Both parties consented. Your situation was 12+kills which had no adverts, weren't knife fights. If you cannot see the very distinctable differences in our situations then I have nothing more to say. Yes you may of both consented If your friend killed you once maybe our situations would be some what alike but they are not. Your friend is the one who got banned, and yet you make all these reports and tickets about his ban? Doesn't make the best of sense. Well I have nothing more to say you complain in game and say "I am going to make a report to be annoying." Childish behaviour very childish.

"This kinda stuff is what drives people away from servers and gives them a bad look as if a HEAD ADMIN is doing the same thing he banned someone for 2 nights ago. Overall i think parks shouldn't be head admins if this behaviour continues it could make a bad look for the riverside community and server." A Administrator having a knife fight with a member of the community will definitely not drive players away...

"I am going to make a report to be annoying." I have never once said that, and may i ask why a message from someone saying "+ 1 agree with your statement" was deleted? You say that what we did was different, it just isnt is it. The only difference is weapon choice. You also say knife fights isnt going to drive people away from a server but what i meant by that was If a head admin is doing the same thing he banned someone for not long ago, It can make the server look incredibly unprofessional. One other thing is that using an advert as defence isnt very valid as adverting a fight is the thing as adverting crossfire, it has no effect and doesn't justify actions.

Also according to you, "it's still RDM".

Attachments

• 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    26.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

fzn

fight between friends late at night and fzn(A superadmin) responded with the following "as long as its only between you and your friends and on a very remote part of the map so no one else gets involved sure"
I meant that with how I would've treated the situation. It was not a green light for you to do so and in the same ticket I suggested you ask staff ingame before you do anything.

Okay fzn thats fair but as my me and my friends were having this fight an admin was okay with it and aided in it. yet parks still without evidence banned my friend after coming on several hours later and without any context, just kill logs. He was banned for as i said "mass rdm"

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Although I personally wouldn't have punished you - believe it or not, rules do still apply even when there's a low amount of players on. Parks was not wrong for punishing your friend nor was he wrong for having that knife fight. We don't host a Call of Duty server, it's Riverside Roleplay. If I'm not mistaken the punishment has already been revoked. If not, message me on Discord.

A9 | Common sense
Apply common sense where applicable.

No disciplinary action will be taken, denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom