Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Unbans mes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Mazdas
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:538046650
Date of ban issue:today
Member of staff: ohm
Ban reason (screenshot): down below
Why should we unban you?:Um so i got banneds for ltarp but im very sorry as a member of the riverside rp community i will never leave to avoid any role play situations i just wanna play my fav roleplay server my memory is bad and so is my wifi connection and i run out of memory while i was being arrested it wasnt my fault iv got unknown memory sticks in my pc and they crash my games since its only 12 gb and my pc is using 10 on its own please unban me ill try fix my bad cards so it dosnt kick me from gmod when in a rp situation
1698952829347.png

Ohm

You did not time out so that's why I banned you for LTARP. If you lagged out I would be able to see it.

You did not time out so that's why I banned you for LTARP. If you lagged out I would be able to see it.
u dont understand i didnt lag out brodie my memory sticks ran out of memory thefore causing my game to cut off u cant see that in ur logs lol i was litro loading up gmod 2 seconds after the cut and i tried to join and i was banned

Last edited:

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

If you did run out of memory and your game closes because of it I am almost 100% sure that it would still pop up timed out. But if you have a clip just send it to me in discord username kinget1 .And if it does show you not leaving and your game just closing then I will unban you but if you do not have a clip then you will have to wait out the rest of the time that is remaining on your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom