Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Unity's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Unity
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 4 Months (around 300+ hours)
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:645541721
1.7 References (if any)? Ganja,Keiran

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

: Define RDM and provide two examples:
(Random Death Match)RDM is where someone will kill another player with no intention or reason.
Example 1:Jimothy is walking down the street and gets killed for no reason by larry.This would classify as RDM as there wasnt a reason for the murder and had no reason behind it.
Example 2:Larry is driving his car,jimothy tells him to to stop,Jimothy pulls out his gun and kills Larry.This is RDM as Jimothy has randomly killed Larry for no deliberate reason.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
(new life rule) When someone gets killed they cant go back to them or try bother,harm them as you have been granted a new life and you are meant to forget everything about your previous life.Once five minutes is up you can now go back to that place,building and associate with what they may be doing.
Example 1: Jimothy Is in a pd raid,he killes the police officer Larry. Larry comes back straight away and resumes in the PD raid as before. Larry hasnt waited 5 mins so this would classify as NLR
Example 2: Larry has killed Jimothy in suburbs in a mugging.Jimothy spawns back in suburbs and kills Larry saying ''you killed me''. Larry has to forget his previous life and move on but he didnt, this would classify as NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
A player is outnumbered by other people pointing weapons at them,they have to comply to there demands as there are more of them.They cannot pull out a weapon or anything to escape from the situation.The player cant be scared of death.
Example 1: A group of people jump out of a car pointing guns at Jimothy,Jimothy retaliates and pulls out his pisto, proceeding to shoot at them.This is fear rp as Jimothy is surrounded by people with weapons and has to comply to any of their demands.
Example 2: 3 NCA constables have pulled you over for suspicion of having weaponry,They pull out their weapons pointed at your head.You immediately pull out your knife and attempt to kill one of them dying in the proccess.This consumes of FEAR RP as you hadnt previously had a weapon out and you were outnumbered by 2 people,if jimothy was in the right he wouldve accepted there demands and done as told.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:Homophobia is the hatred, fear or mistrust with somebody who may identify as Gay,lesbian,trans,pansexual,bisexual ETC
Example 1:Jimothy is killed for not identifying as straight.This is homophobia as they have treated jimothy differently for identifying as something other than straight.
Example 2:Larry has the pronouns they/them in their discord bio,Jimothy DM's Larry hatefull messages about his pronouns and who they identify as.This would identify as homophobia as they have given them hate as they are simply different.

2.5: What is racism and provide two examples:Racism is the discrimination of another community,race,individual, based on their ethnic group,beleifs or were they come from,This includes any harmfull words that are said to shame another group,race.
Example 1:Larry gets awareness that Jimothy is Muslim,Larry calls Jimothy a bomber.This is a stereotypical insult against muslims.This is very offensive to Larry.This is racism as Jimothy has picked on Larry all because of his religion.
Example 2:Jimothy is killed by Larry as he is of different colour.This would be racism as Jimothy was killed because he looks different to Larry and is maybe of another race.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?First i would hear both sides to their story .Then I would read Joe over the logs and show him that william did infact advert . I would tell William that crimes against the NHS are banned and educate him on the rules of it.I would warn William for crimes against the NHS.I would tell Joe if he is unsure to click slash and breifly check in the console if he did infact advert.I would then send them on their way and tell them to not make the same mistakes again.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly i would drag both of them to a safe environment and hear there story.I would check logs if william did advert PD raid,if so i would inform Joe of the mistake and tell him that if he is raiding PD everyone is KOS inside and that william hasnt done any wrongdoing.If william didnt advert pd raid i would consider prosecuting him with a warn(only if he is new to the server or relitivaly clean record) if not i would punish him with MassRDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly i would take them to a suitable area away from any distractions,Then i would make them talk over the full story.I would then repeat the story step by step if i had accidently missed any key parts out.Briefly i would check the logs.Joe would be told that building on a sidewalk cant be happening and to remove his whole base.I would tell william that he cannot raid someone without the advert ''raid'' and that any deaths happening in the ''raid'' would be classed as RDM.I would tell William i suggest to him going into the console and making a bind for ''raid'' so he doesnt have to go through any hastle and make it much easier for him.William would also be told that he commited NLR and that it is also punishable.If any of Joes supplys or product had been destroyed i would compensate him.William would be warned for RDM+FTA+NLR.Joe would be warned for Building a base in a non prohibited area(sidewalk) and educate him that jobs like Hobo.Hobo King can Build on the sidewalk.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?I would go to a safe area and bring them both,hearing both sides of their story i would go through step by step through there mis-hap. I would tell the Jihad that is said '' no majors '' and that it means you cant commit any major crimes during the time the meeting is ongoing.If he didnt see that it was no majors i would warn him for interrupting a meeting.If he had intention to do it and that Joe was fully aware i would potentially ban him for MassRDM (5 weeks)

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am active and i am dedicated to making riverside a nice server, and I have lots of time on my hands to play riverside.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would contact a higher up,more experienced mod to help me with my situation.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Nope.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am active, I take care in helping people, I believe i am educated on the rules.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I havnt ever been a moderator, admin on another server, I have school 30hrs a week,Also play football which may take a hit to activness if i ever get injured.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I think it would be a good experience and i would like to make the server a better place.I wouldnt show biasty and would moderate anybody

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?Nope.

Have you received any help when creating this application?No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?Yes.

Last edited:
+1
Unity is a nice guy with lots of friends on the server, I rarely see him not on (very active) and clearly he has a good knowledge of the server rules!

+1 he is a generous man and i belive he would fit the critearia for the role of admin. He would be amzing in the role and would bring the server to an unimaginable hight.

Arm

+1

nice guy active knows the rules well

(PLEASE PLEASE GOD FIX UP THE APPLICATION - make it more spaced out i cant tell witch question is witch)

+1

nice guy active knows the rules well

(PLEASE PLEASE GOD FIX UP THE APPLICATION - make it more spaced out i cant tell witch question is witch)
Thanks for the feedback i'll get to work(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom